Richard II of Myrfeld
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Richard of Myrfeld leaves for the Isle of Ynslee due to disagreements in The Kingdom of Rheynland.
- Richard founds The Earldom of Ynslee and offers land to Harold Eadwineson and his Cynethrymm forces.
- Together with Cynethrymm, Richard declares hostilities towards Kingdom of Rheynland, starting Harold's Invasion.
- Earl Richard leads The Earldom of Ynslee in Harold's Invasion.
- Harold's Invasion is succesful and The Kingdom of Rheynland is offered to Harold Eadwineson.
- Harold Eadwineson rejects the offer and instead Earl Richard is given the crown of Westholm by Merdarion I.
- The Earldom of Ynslee is disbanded and destroyed, leaving nothing more than ruins behind.
- Richard of Myrfeld is crowned Richard II, King of Rheynland.
- Richard unites the thegns of Ynslee, Calendale, Valrond and Reyn and forms The Kingdom of Calendale.
- King Richard II congregates all human nations and discusses their possible bond during the First Human Summit.
- Again, during the second summit the Tsardom of Fyrmána projects possible hostilities towards King Richard II.
- Richard removes The Kingdom of Calendale from the Human Summits and starts operating on a basis of isolationism.
- Richard declares war on The Estvo of Vetroy-Zapad.
- The Enarion Fortification Alliance is formed and Richard prepares Kingdom of Calendale for war.
30 A.C - 32 A.C.
- King Richard II abdicates and his first son Godfrey takes his place as King of The Kingdom of Calendale.
- Richard duels his son King Godfrey and is slain in battle. †
|Godfrey of Myrfeld||16 A.C.||N/A||Flieur-Anne de Retford||Current King of Calendale.|
|Esma of Myrfeld||17 A.C.||N/A||Ivan Bavar||Princess of Vlachia.|
- Richard was known as Richard the Strong for his assertive and harsh ruling as King.
- Though of Myrfeldi blood, Richard spent a large portion of his life in Vlachia.
- It is believed Usyl manifested Richard's soul at times.