New profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
Xaedric
Xaedric
#Dabaron
Phaeondra
Phaeondra
There was reason for what happened, and yes I do agree no announcement or anything was told to the playerbase, which was a bad move, I will be sure to talk to the team and also have the explanation posted as to why. If you would like to discuss more on the matter, as I do understand @Valkealainen has spoken to you on the subject feel free to DM him on the matter as he is management for the section and would be the ideal candidate to answer concerns, for I am still currently learning all I can.
TrendE
TrendE
@Phaeondra I spoke to Valk & provided feedback where I could, but in the absence of communication - it is hard for me to provide any reasonable feedback as the majority of things I know about it are from leaks. As I explained previously to others, I find the post that Pie made to be in incredibly poor taste and shows a complete lack of understanding regarding religion on FRP considering his comments made in relation to my own faction's religion and his outright refusal & stubbornness to change the misrepresentation, irrelevant to the reason for the post, when confronted by those far more connected to the community and/or knowledgeable about the religion.

As I said, the reason for what happened is/was not proportionate to the issue, and the absence of any form of religious progression is very noticeable considering the distinct lack of religious roleplay since the announcement - which is a shame. Obviously there's not much to be done now retrospectively on the matter & I appreciate that you're still figuring out what is going on/has happened, but I hope that the current religion rewrite becomes more transparent than it currently is.
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!
GodOfPie
GodOfPie
Kordol can you make me cookies and walk in like a mother during dnd
Brokenhelix
Brokenhelix
assuming by prepare you're baking the cookies, try cooking them for not as long or under a bit lower heat. if you're talking about like chips ahoy or somthn though, id just buy softer cookies or make your own
VoxyNoir
VoxyNoir
good