Atomicel
Character Name
Zacharia Folvernia
Discord
At0mic#6706
MC Username: Atomicel

DiscordTag: Atomicel#6706

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Which form of media are you experienced in? Describe your capabilities. I've done a decent amount of video editing and have worked with youtube since 2016 I worked on twitch for a time and are taking a film class currently (Just a note I'm not the best at filming I do a lot better with editing)

Please list all the softwares/applications/tools you are proficient with that relates to the form of media you are experienced in. I use Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Premiere

Have you previously worked with others as part of a team? Please briefly describe your experiences. I worked for a Minecraft Role Play team called Something Entertaining

Link your portfolio here. Please include as many works of your own as possible.
The Last one is somewhat before I started truly editing but it still show's some stuff

Simba

Administrator
Reaction score
Pending
You will be contacted shortly.

Simba

Administrator
Reaction score
Denied.
I encourage you to re-apply in the future when you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I'm sorry but if your rp ambiance music isnt Livin La Vida Loca I don't want to talk to you.
Doing another round of Moderation apps, if you feel like you posses the skills, please apply before the end of the week as that is when applications close.

Thank you!!
Dawsy wrote on Sukitoru's profile.
need more tier lists asap, please sukitoru
national girlfriend day is an amazing holiday when you dont have people in your ear talking about how lonely they are
Immortalshadowz wrote on farles's profile.
The return part 2 of Jeremiah Jr?
Happy Mother's Day to all FRP mamas both icly and oocly!!
The oldest person ever to have lived (whose age could be authenticated), a French woman named Jeanne Louise Calment, was 122 years old when she died in 1997.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowblueZ