What is your Minecraft username? [Java Only] Wur0

Discord imjosh#7148

Age (Optional): 16

How did you find out about FantasyRP? Friends

Character Name: Ioannu

Character Race: Human

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 20

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
Ioannu is a bright, young man. He is on a mission to spread the word of Mythril, the symbol of the religion Glitruphy. Although he seems to have good intention, he is deceptive. Appearance can be viewed in the imgur link above.

What are the three Races of Enarion?: Human, Dwarfs, Elves.

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
Iounnu would attempt to bargain a deal through showing the vendor the meaning behind the item, Mythril. If all would go well, he would leave them alone, but if the situation goes south, he would wait until nightfall and stalk the vendor. Iounnu would discuss matters with his disciple, Raisle. Raisle would promptly murder the man soon after. They then clean up mess, and leave without a trace.

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
He notices the trail of blood. He stops to analyze the surrounding area. He investigates the wagon further. Now realizing there is no threat immediate threat, he quickly leaves the area to continue spreading the word of Glitruphy.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming? click here for info
Metagaming is using the knowledge found out of roleplay to influence your characters actions inside of roleplay.

What is Powergaming?
Powergaming is forcing the opposing roleplayer into an action without giving them time to respond.

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? Yes

Who referred you to FantasyRP? Mint___

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? Yes

PrussianOberherr

Application
Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and under review.​

PrussianOberherr

Application
Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606

You’re nearly there! For now, your application has been placed on PENDING. This means that there are several things that need to be fixed before being accepted onto FantasyRP. If you have any questions or need any help, my Discord is TrioDragon#7606. You will also find further assistance by joining our Discords below.

You have 24 hours to fix the mistakes listed below. Once you have edited your application, please reply to the thread stating that it has been fixed.

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  • Firstly, your skin is too modern for the theme of our server, I ask that you find a new skin that better fits the theme. You are free to use any of the skins from this link here.​
  • Secondly, the link for the picture of your skin does not work.​
  • Thirdly, I ask that you give a proper description as to what your character looks like.​
  • Finally, I ask that you add more detail to your secondary scenario response, though it does meet the minimum of four sentences it's lacking in detail.​

OP
W

Wur0

Reaction score
What is your Minecraft username? [Java Only] Wur0

Discord imjosh#7148

Age (Optional): 16

How did you find out about FantasyRP? Friends

Character Name: Ioannu

Character Race: Human

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 20

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
Ioannu is a bright, young man. He has light, brown hair and he wears a green robe with pockets on the inside, and a grey, cloth shirt under it. He has darker, grey pants and white boots. He is on a mission to spread the word of Mythril, the symbol of the religion Glitruphy. Although he seems to have good intention, he is deceptive.

What are the three Races of Enarion?: Human, Dwarfs, Elves.

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
Iounnu would attempt to bargain a deal through showing the vendor the meaning behind the item, Mythril. If all would go well, he would leave them alone, but if the situation goes south, he would wait until nightfall and stalk the vendor. Iounnu would discuss matters with his disciple, Raisle. Raisle would promptly murder the man soon after. They then clean up mess, and leave without a trace.

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
He notices the trail of blood. He stops to analyze the surrounding area. He investigates the wagon further. He looks though the wagon for extra materials that may be useful to him later. He stores them into his robe, and now realizing there is no threat immediate threat, he quickly leaves the area to continue spreading the word of Glitruphy.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming? click here for info
Metagaming is using the knowledge found out of roleplay to influence your characters actions inside of roleplay.

What is Powergaming?
Powergaming is forcing the opposing roleplayer into an action without giving them time to respond.

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? Yes

Who referred you to FantasyRP? Mint___

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? Yes

PrussianOberherr

Application
Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606

You’re nearly there! For now, your application has been placed on PENDING. This means that there are several things that need to be fixed before being accepted onto FantasyRP. If you have any questions or need any help, my Discord is TrioDragon#7606. You will also find further assistance by joining our Discords below.

You have 24 hours to fix the mistakes listed below. Once you have edited your application, please reply to the thread stating that it has been fixed.

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub
  • Your skin is too modern for the theme of our server, I ask that you find a new skin that better fits the theme as the clothes for your current skin are far too modern. You are free to use any of the skins from this link here.​

PrussianOberherr

Application
Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606

Unfortunately, your application has been Denied. You may reapply at any time, or you may contact me on Discord at TrioDragon#7606, and I will assist you. The reasons you were denied are listed below.

• You failed to make the needed changes within 24 hours.​

Please speak to me on Discord, and we can discuss your new application. My Discord is TrioDragon#7606 so I can help you join us on FantasyRoleplay. If I am unavailable, please join our discords and ask for help in our #help channel.

Please join our discords below, for more assistance with your next application:

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber