skippy369

Reaction score
Username
skippy369
Character Name
Skippy Bronzebeard
Discord
Skippy#1354
A way to do '/modreq list' and get a list of your active modrequests, also being able to cancel one with the ID so when mods leave or its not nessicary anymore you can cancel it :>
You can do "/check" and "/ticket done <ID>" to close your own modreqs, I believe!

Gazros

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Gazros
Character Name
Dune
Discord
gaz #8008
It's been covered before, but I still think allowing souls to soulbind a singular item or token would be good. I understand the concern of people just doing this for mithril weapons however I believe the benefits of this far outweigh the cost for concern. It could be fairly easily explained in lore, and you could add a cooldown period so people don't just constantly change the bound item.

Larssssss

Builder
Reaction score
Music sheets not dropping upon death, people could steal hours of work with that, or sign it so you can't work on it anymore, or they could claim that they made it.

skippy369

Reaction score
Username
skippy369
Character Name
Skippy Bronzebeard
Discord
Skippy#1354
Music sheets not dropping upon death, people could steal hours of work with that, or sign it so you can't work on it anymore, or they could claim that they made it./
Music sheets are treated like any RP item would be - if I had a RP item and I died with it upon death, the person who killed me would get it. If they claimed ownership after killing me in RP, then that's that.

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
john government
Discord
myshkin#0001
people could steal hours of work with that, or sign it so you can't work on it anymore, or they could claim that they made it.
this can be said about anything made through RP on the server, or things crafted with the professions plugin. it's just how the game is buddy

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
Music sheets not dropping upon death, people could steal hours of work with that, or sign it so you can't work on it anymore, or they could claim that they made it.
Then sign ur work

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos