Wenchery Concluded...Oh so thought?

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
1632173705044.png

[!]
Above stood a painting of the young tavern wenches of Aellen at a bonfire, a decade ago when they had just started to work.

With a harsh new world, comes harsh endings- and such, the wenches of Aellen have deemed to depart the life behind us, due a multitude of actions made against us, and in hindsight, better lives of partying call for our services.

After more than a decade of serving beverages, we say our adieus, and the tavern rests in good hands- But we plea you do not forget us! Our friends and all, the adventure is not over yet, and our parties have now been given host in the North! A tavern filled with much more Dwarven delights! Oh do come visit us some time!

We sadly leave with a heartful of love for everyone we served, and a mind enthralled with new festivities! See you in Hazduun!

The Tavern Wenches of Aellen- Now the Tavern Wenches of Hazduun

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
"Ah, great. Yet another reason why I should move back home."
Aaron said, delighted.

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Uxean | Petro
Discord
Nyomi#8970
Well, one of them certainly wouldn't be forgotten. They moved to try and take the entire painting, their wife being one of the members. Pictured, she seemed delighted. It would make a lovely decoration in his new home. "Hm. Aye, th'sll do." They hummed, tucking it under their arm and indiscreetly making their way out. Ah, act casual.

ShinitsuKun

Reaction score
Username
Cqonn
Character Name
Esreldia Labrinth
Discord
Cannnii#3993
Esreldria longed upon the departure of her friends, yet her business in Aellen hadn't concluded yet her final words were "Do not worry, Cain and Eilua, I Esreldia Labrinth shall look and loom over the Tavern as if it were out child." Letting out a sigh as she continued cleaning.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6