Wedding of North in West

Reaction score
Character Name
Anastasya
Discord
LeonFrostfire#0555
The ginger never thought it would happen. Even after she had found someone. The hassle involved with finding an available priest in the holy dominion was irony at its finest. But at last it had been achieved. She finished the last letter and placed it on the pile beside her. Her hand ached. The pile wasn’t large, but large enough. It was time.

Invitations arrive to the following (only the following):

The families of Dragic, Sigala, Mannhardt, Hartmann and Orel.

Those of the Riddlesto Lab.

Anastasya Dragic and Decimus Silvanus cordially invite you to the blessed event of their wedding.
The ceremony is to occur during the month of Blood Moon on…(7.30 PM EST approx., Thursday 21st), and will be held within the temple of Westholm.

Updated time: 8 pm EST on Monday, 1st of November

Public knowledge:
As the time drew ever nearer to the event, there was a natural increase in activity about the temple. Those living within the city may even wonder what the occasion might be. Though perhaps those with a keen eye, or other sense, may know what was afoot.

Last edited:

bruhelena

Application
Reaction score
Username
bruhelena
Character Name
Floria
Discord
elenaa#7721
Upon receiving the invitation, Floria was sure to prepare a gift to give to the couple on their special day!

Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606
Receiving the letter, Gerald cracks a slight smile. "Seems like I'm going 'te need 'te find a suit... And tell the others." Quickly, he grabs a quill and drafts a few letters to notify the rest of the family of the event.

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
(OOC: Can you ask a moderator to move this thread to the general section? Otherwise, I'm allowed to post here with IRP purposes since it's in the Calendale section which would mean that it's overall known around Calendale).

Breaziest

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Breaziest
Discord
Breaziest#2280
Relian visits his mailbox upon returning home from the inn. He digs out the letter before giving a brief smile. "Glad to see she's still doing good." He goes inside and explains the invitation to his family.

OP
LeonFrostfire
Reaction score
Character Name
Anastasya
Discord
LeonFrostfire#0555
(OOC: Can you ask a moderator to move this thread to the general section? Otherwise, I'm allowed to post here with IRP purposes since it's in the Calendale section which would mean that it's overall known around Calendale).
OOC: I am not seeing any rule to that effect. Though since the event is in less than 24 hours I'll add a bit of RP for public viewing to the post.

P.S. Where actually are the guidelines for what is taken as IC/OOC on the forums, and by who, when posted in various sections?

Last edited:

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
OOC: I am not seeing any rule to that effect. Though since the event is in less than 24 hours I'll add a bit of RP for public viewing to the post.

P.S. Where actually are the guidelines for what is taken as IC/OOC on the forums, and by who, when posted in various sections?
OOC: It's supposedly just common sense, I believe. It makes not much sense for you to post it in the Calendale section if Calendale has not partaken in this nor do Calendale citizens and affiliates and whatnot acknowledge this wed, though It's your choice whether you want to move the thread to a differentiated section, does not really matter to me as much. I just thought it would be a good idea to point something like this out.

Reaction score
Username
ItsJerdaddy
Character Name
Atlas Crespo
Discord
Jerdaddy#7017
The researcher would sit at his desk, the invitation in his hand. Slipping the flyer inbetween the mounds of writings that decorated the desk, he would move his gaze to the picture on his desk. “A wedding…?” He was stand up, brushing off his attire. “I suppose I must find something formal then.” He would say, ascending out of the lab.

OP
LeonFrostfire
Reaction score
Character Name
Anastasya
Discord
LeonFrostfire#0555
OOC: It's supposedly just common sense, I believe. It makes not much sense for you to post it in the Calendale section if Calendale has not partaken in this nor do Calendale citizens and affiliates and whatnot acknowledge this wed, though It's your choice whether you want to move the thread to a differentiated section, does not really matter to me as much. I just thought it would be a good idea to point something like this out.
OOC: Eh, it's held in Calendale, by Calendale citizens. Others may attend if they wish to and happen by the event. Kind of wrote it all with little sleep. Not getting much of that lately...

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
lol differentiated
Meant to type different, not differentiated. My bad, lol.
OOC: Eh, it's held in Calendale, by Calendale citizens. Others may attend if they wish to and happen by the event. Kind of wrote it all with little sleep. Not getting much of that lately...
Yeah, that's fine. I just thought I would point it out, I have no problem whatsoever with this thread

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
Kinal smiled at the missive of the Wedding as he began to a stag for a pelt, wanting to give a nice gift to them for their wedding. He began the skinning of the pelt and began to clean it's fragile fur.
"What a wonderful present. ."

OP
LeonFrostfire
Reaction score
Character Name
Anastasya
Discord
LeonFrostfire#0555
A notice could be seen near the front of the temple. For those who cared to investigate, it read, "The wedding of Anastasya and Decimus has been postponed as the augur has been called away on important business."

OOC: Postponed due to augur having IRL matters to attend. New date and time TBA.​

Last edited:
OP
LeonFrostfire
Reaction score
Character Name
Anastasya
Discord
LeonFrostfire#0555
A new notice appears on the temple board, along with fresh letters sent to those previously notified. The message in either case was much the same.
"The wedding of Anastasya and Decimus will recommence at... (8 pm EST on Monday, 1st of November)."

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
A new notice appears on the temple board, along with fresh letters sent to those previously notified. The message in either case was much the same.
"The wedding of Anastasya and Decimus will recommence at... (8 pm EST on Monday, 1st of November)."
OOC: Doing it on a weekday.. can't gift you a stack of gold coins now smh

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Currently wanting to CRP
relinking this thread as [a competing server] is currently having its 30th child grooming pedo uproar. frp has some good systems in place to protect players and it's handy to keep the material visible and to-hand should these problems arise here.
https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/health-safety-information-guidance-more.67/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drung03