ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Tom Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490

Name:
Warrior Gnomes
Physical Description:
Warrior Gnomes are altered dwarves that couldn’t flee into the portals when the calamity reached the island. These gnomes are much smaller dwarves, with smaller arms and legs, but still have strength of a dwarf. These gnomes range from muscular to very fat. They speak the Dwarven tongue still, and always hyper due to their smoking addiction of the Fly Agaric and mushrooms that they steal from the Mushroomite village, they slaughter any mushrooms that try to stop them from stealing their precise smoking herb. They have long enormous beards that go all the way down past their boots, sunken eyes and very large noses.
Size: 2-4 feet tall

Life Expectancy:
80-100 years

Preferred Environment:
Underground, the valley of the north and the mountainsides around the Mushroomites mushroom village.
download (30).jpeg

Behavior:
These gnomes would act as the typical dwarf, light-hearted but keep a rage of anger inside them whenever they need to fight. They live underground, keeping away from the sun, only coming out of the ground at night. They love meeting dwarves if they ever gather, due to their wish of returning back into a dwarf, and their constant torture that they have to face against the other creatures hunting down their race.
[From the Description: They speak the Dwarven tongue still, and always hyper due to their smoking addiction of the Fly Agaric and mushrooms that they steal from the Mushroomite village, they slaughter any mushrooms that try to stop them from stealing their precise smoking herb.]
Combat Abilities:
Gnomes use these narrow, reinforced, 4-foot ladders as weapons. Fighting with a battle ladder is like fighting with a quarterstaff, except that the spaces in the ladder can be used to entangle limbs, granting the ladder the trip weapon feature.
They also carry small battle axes and pickaxes, creating large tunnels that could make their victims fall into large ditches, which will lead to them then getting attacked by a swarm of gnomes.

Weaknesses:
Myths in Enarion claim that gnomes are sensitive to sunlight and remark that the light of the Sun will turn a gnome into stone.
Being alone, if you are in conflict with a gnome, they are very small, which would mean they are outnumbered due to the size difference, you can easily kill them with a weapon.

Useful Materials:
Gnome Pipe
Herb pouch - Fly agaric, Psilocybinm and Mugwort
Small weapons, 75% smaller than the normal weapon.

Any information you would like to know, please reply in this thread!

DPMAGICIAN

Reaction score
This server doesnt have standard applications for subraces, instead you can be an elf thats black with white hair, or pale with blonde hair, or even light blue with green hair. That freedom doesn't just limit itself to the elves however, dwarves too have the ability to have unique apperances. You can have hairless dwarves (your traditional hobbit race) or you can have an extremely small dwarf with a stereotypical gnome appearance. This doesn't require its own race, it can however if proven to be valuable to the server can become its own culture.

Think about what we did with Barwic. I wanted to cultivate a low medieval peasant culture which had a focus on roleplay rather than title. I couldn't create that culture in Westholm, so I created it from outside of Westholm and cultivated it slowly, it took time and effort but I think it has paid off. The Wiccan peoples do not feel spontaneously spawned, they feel natural as if they were always apart of the world, they have an impact. If you wish to see a gnome-type people, you should follow a similar path. Cultivate the culture through roleplay, earn their place in history and allow them to become a natural part of the world.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Just changed up my application
daily reminder to apply for mod !!
can i apply for a flower crown. that's all i really want
I'm applying to cry in a corner. No one can stop me.
Can I apply to cry in the corner
Yay

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digiverse3