Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
Cain / Tarquin / Lucrezia
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
══════════════════

[ ! Scattered far and near over Enarion, a orange-tinted parchment hung upon the walls of gathering spots and notice boards, decorated with an official emblem !]

1655071347410 (1).png

NOTICE TO ALL FRIENDS OF THE SUN AND HER CHILDREN

══════════════════

The Council of Promdor, specifically, Apostle Tarquin, demands that working woman 'Ambrosada' show herself to the court of Promdor, and return the items she stole from citizen Nara Le Guin. After assaulting the aforementioned, in the process spewing her heretical nonsense and bragging of her harlotry, Ambrosada proceeded to inhumanely mutilate and rob Le Guin of her possessions, one especially being 'The Violet Sin'.

The Apostle, on behalf of his Grace, offers amnesty to Ambrosada, lasting for two months. Should she return the stolen goods within this time frame, she will be pardoned.

Should she fail to personally hand the items to his Grace, Timon Urswick, Tarquin or Nara Le Guin herself, the Council of Promdor will offer
25 gold coins (in money or in equal exchange of rare items. Up for negotiation) for her capture and imprisonment with the 'Violet Sin' in tact. This will follow with Ambrosada receiving a permanent exile and a lynching order should she enter Promdor's terrain.

Promdor will, should it be available, offer 25 gold to anyone who can instead re-craft or somehow obtain the/a Violet Sin.

Until this arrangement is met, Ambrosada the harlot shall remain an enemy to Promdor, alongside those who sympathize with or attempt to aid her in any fashion.

Blessed be all.
══════════════════
Penned by,
Apostle Tarquin

Permitted By,
Timon Urswick, Grandmaster of Promdor
══════════════════
hehehehe fun warrant poster!!!

Jordankeeper

Reaction score
Username
Jordankeeper
Character Name
Xyrh'Golh Velam
Discord
Jordankeeper#9458
"So this creature is also causing trouble in Promdor.. First in Basilica, now here.. Wont be a long time until she's an enemy of Enarion. Wont this be fun.."

The Blood elf comments as he'd read the wanted poster, strolling past the notice board ontop of his mount.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Accidently turned the page of the newspaper and found a copy of the wanted poster. He rubbed his snow white beard as he read through its contents before nodding "She is surely an agent of the blood elves. Let her blood be spilled alongside theirs."

neptunish

Reaction score
Username
neptunish
Character Name
Nara Le Guin / Baselaus Dawkins / Sírion
"Strange. Last time my name was on a poster like this.."

"I was the one 'unlawful.'"

"Wonder how long it'll take her to figure it out."

And with this, she departs once more.

Totalore

Reaction score
"Sucks," Ambrosada joked. "How many witnesses were there, I wonder? Two? Three? They drew their swords on an armorless woman, even attempting to kill me. One behind, another in front. I defended myself. I doubt their gods will appreciate them trying to murder me in public."

The following is written on parchment. Posted next to every poster wanting Ambrosada, it hung in waiting. With every attempt to strip it from view, the following missive is posted once more.

________

"The two, Tarquin and Nara, attempted to murder me, Ambrosada, an armorless woman, in Grimmwald's tavern. They grouped up, drew their weapons, and attacked me. There are two witnesses. When telling Tarquin this, she told me how she can manipulate the public as she wishes. It is the religious and political power of Tarquin that will dictate my being in the wrong, not the people. She told me that.

I stole nothing. I defended myself as I saw fit. Tarquin ran from her friend, leaving her to die. It is unfortunate Promdor is filled with such villainous people who do as they wish. Evil in high power shan't dictate the people without such.

Believe me or not, it doesn't matter. The people saw what they saw. Two women attacking one without provocation and losing. There are witnesses.

Glory to the people. Do not feed into the manipulation and lies held on a spoon for you. Break free. Be free."

element2323

Reaction score
Username
element2323
Character Name
Charon Bakker
Discord
element2323#5268
Charon approaches the notice board, and looks at the wanted poster. "Ah, zhe coward who ran and left her friend to die iz trying to zave face.. I see." He sighs. "I am going to have to be a witnezz now, aren't I?"

Melweaver

Application
Reaction score
Username
Melweaver
Character Name
Trafalgar F. Brodvek | Aion D.
Discord
Gurrd#8839
"Ah..."

A certain Daegwyn read the notices.. one in each hand, he peered unto the Promdorian streets from a high turret

"Why must everything be so complicated! it's- it's.. Another day another bounty, I mustn't get involved... though, I can't help but worry, I do hope none believe the Harlot's twisted tale..."

He spoke to none in particular, folding up the papers, before tucking them into his breast pocket, he switly went back to caring for the small home, cooking and placing flowers and treats about.. in silence

OP
HellsBelles
Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
Cain / Tarquin / Lucrezia
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
"Sucks," Ambrosada joked. "How many witnesses were there, I wonder? Two? Three? They drew their swords on an armorless woman, even attempting to kill me. One behind, another in front. I defended myself. I doubt their gods will appreciate them trying to murder me in public."

The following is written on parchment. Posted next to every poster wanting Ambrosada, it hung in waiting. With every attempt to strip it from view, the following missive is posted once more.

________

"The two, Tarquin and Nara, attempted to murder me, Ambrosada, an armorless woman, in Grimmwald's tavern. They grouped up, drew their weapons, and attacked me. There are two witnesses. When telling Tarquin this, she told me how she can manipulate the public as she wishes. It is the religious and political power of Tarquin that will dictate my being in the wrong, not the people. She told me that.

I stole nothing. I defended myself as I saw fit. Tarquin ran from her friend, leaving her to die. It is unfortunate Promdor is filled with such villainous people who do as they wish. Evil in high power shan't dictate the people without such.

Believe me or not, it doesn't matter. The people saw what they saw. Two women attacking one without provocation and losing. There are witnesses.

Glory to the people. Do not feed into the manipulation and lies held on a spoon for you. Break free. Be free."
[! A childish, phallic image would be scribbled on all these notes! Certainly not done by some religious peasant... Not at all !]

Reaction score
Character Name
Cristoph von Mannhardt | Anastasya Dragic
Discord
LeonFrostfire#0555
In a now rare moment, an oddly relevant greying ginger took time to look over the board in Grimmwald. She frowned as she took hold of one of many new notices.

"Oh, eronnt zarat az Nyah," She muttered with a heavy sigh as she read first the letter and then its reply. "My students always finding trouble, hmm? And with this... Woman, nyet less. And it happened in Grimmwald? Lovely." She replaces the notice on the board and she continues perusing. "That will mean it is mine and Frieda's problem. Well, I was born for these duties after all."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaisell