WANTED
1611199461734.png

xion

for the crimes of...
[3.6] Practice of the Dark Arts
[3.7] Kidnapping
[2.4] Assault
[1.2] Resisting Arrest

The man above is wanted by the aenlorethier empire and it's vassals for the crimes above
if seen, please report sightings to any authority available.
A bounty of 10 gold is to be placed on his head, alive, to be brought in for public execution as punishment.

1611199452009.png
Signed
High Judge of Aellen

Jayce Des'Nox

Last edited:

Sukitoru

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
The sorceress muttered beneath her tone, eyes scanning the wanted poster with minute's interest. She'd take it down and make a mental note to capture this 'Xion' whenever possible - She'd seen him before, she'll likely see him again. She turns in the direction of the Estvo of Vetroy-Zapad .. They'd surely be hosting him there before, so it was most definitely his hiding place.

Ryanark

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Notch
Character Name
Obamhum
The bulky human lifted the visor of his helmet succinctly to get a fresh look at the fugitive, he did not need to take the illustration with him, seeing as the fugitive stood out like a sore thumb. He ran his hand along the edge of his sword with his gauntlet, and released a hearty chuckle, flipping his visor down, and going on his merry way.

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
"The head shall be on a pike soon enough"
The elfess sighed

Pandacrp

Reaction score
Nicholas Hinderhem would form a grin on his face upon seeing the man on the poster "And now to watch the rats of this world scurry to that golden cheese of a bounty. "

Xaedric

Reaction score
Username
Xaedric
Character Name
The Mortician
Discord
Xaedric#3313
The figure of a man, donned in dark green garbs and the like approached grinning devilishly at the countenance of his strewn against countless boards and walls - laughing, as he raised his hands, pressing his digits all against the corner's of the page, ensuring it's prominence to all who idled near the bounty board - thereafter he'd walk away - hands tucked within the depths of his pockets as he spoke, somewhat irate. "10 gold? dat be ah disrespectful ting but it will do."

Seus

Builder
Reaction score
A masked Dark Elven fellow by the name of Papi Pedro looks down at the missive with a smirk through the fabric of his bandana; "I remember coming across this Black Haired man in my travels, it does not surprise me that he's in some deep trouble now!"

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

@Pyrias and @andydreww I hope you guys are doing great :)
See also: Dog competitions, but Werewolves
Werewolves but it's just a chihuahua
You're either gaming, or you are the game. And I just lost it.
Pact sorcery...perhaps there is a hint in the name!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leeshadowlwolf