WANTED: A WITCH AND A WRAITH

Kingdom of Calendale

Nation Leader
Reaction score
1610050040603.png

The human realms of Calendale, Reyn, Ynslee and Valrond are persistent with the beating hooves of couriers bearing the tabards of the Rheynish throne. The couriers dispatch to various lords, villages and settlements posters and bounties

WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE
20 GOLD
The Wicked Witch
1610050142965.png

Meredith de Retford

Wanted for the crimes of witchery, abetting in the crimes of the Great One, establishing a council of wraiths as her counsel and vassalizing her kingdom unknowingly to the dark lord and his undying legions

WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE
10 GOLD
The Tax Wraith
1610050525976.png

Flemius

Wanted for the crimes of murder and sabotage against the Rheynish people, abetted in the crimes of the Great One and established a wraith control over the Queen.

Signed
King Richard II

mmjinae

Reaction score
Asya tears a poster off of a wall, peering over its contents in an alleyway. "Meredith... witchery? Wraiths? I don't understand," she mutters to herself, crumpling the bounty into a ball and stuffing it into her pouch. "If witchery was a crime, then there should be a lot more folk on this paper. I must have a word with her, if I am able - something does not seem right here." She pauses, furrowing her brow, then reopens the poster for a closer look. She chokes back a laugh. "And the titles, really? The Wicked Witch, The Tax Wraith - like a cheesy children's play..."

AnagramMewon

Reaction score
Having been wandering around the kingdom of Rheynland once again, Felicia notices this wanted poster. With most things she glanced over it and mumbled to herself, “Huh. Cool.”

However, her brain picked up that there was a familiar name in the poster, and she decided to read up on it more. “Meredith de Retford...” ‘Wait a damn minute, I know that name! The hell happened to her?’ She thought, as her cheery expression soon turned into one of concern, she quickly tried to find Meredith, wherever she may be. She kinda wants to know what the hell happened.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
hi media team.. we deserve fantasyrp wheat breaking asmr.. 🙀 i expect it asap
Cardiovascular wrote on Immortalshadowz's profile.
Timothy Sheriff: Shadow Ranger.
Hey gamers, if you're stuck on a new character to play as, consider making a Dwarf! They offer a super unique style of RP that I think most people will love, and there happens to be a very epic guide for anyone new to Dwarves https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/a-beginners-intro-to-dwarves.5822/
4CD
waiting for the holy day when the gods of frp bless me with 666 rep and shizai comes back and saves the day by getting me the last one rep point i need. 🙈🙏

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pattis_Yiyenler