Reaction score
Username
meady
Discord
Mead#7648
MC Username: irrann

DiscordTag: Mead#7648

Timezone: US CST/CDT

Do you have experience in building within fantasy and medieval themes? I've some minor experience with structures. Mostly within a small scale of the style known as Messy Medieval. This usually includes hovels, ruins, or small houses. Elsewise High Fantasy is a bit of a challenge for me, but I'm always looking to improve.

How much experience do you have in building, terraforming and/or worldbuilding? How I started with my building ventures and interest with placing blocks was within scenery or greenery. I like to do hard work and mold natural rivers, swamps and bogs, valleys between hills and mountains, and among other natural occurring scenery. Many of which can be found on the current live server at the moment.

How proficient are you with using World Edit, VoxelSniper, or other worldbuilding tools?: I had a good teacher guide me through the commands, and I'm quite familiar with it now. I find it is almost essential to how I build now as it makes molding landscape that more easier.

Do you have any other notable skills or areas of expertise relevant to building or world making? I take a lot of joy in creating very detailed underground chasms and tunnel networks that act maze-like. Otherwise I'm very heavy into terrain creation and overall the general feel of the surrounding areas around a structure or build, giving it more of a picturesque outlook. Comparatively to a flat plain with a stone tower jutting out, unnaturally.

Link screenshots, videos or gifs of builds which you’ve made. Please provide at least some examples of nature builds, terraforming, and construct builds. If you include pictures taken with shaders and/or a resourcepack in your portfolio, please include vanilla screenshots of the build as well. I also helped with a previous project but no longer have photos of those builds, or a world save of them due to new PC.

Rumpo

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Rumpo
Character Name
Rumpo
Discord
Rumpo#1929
helped frp prelaunch good guy good morals but a shit trim +1

Anderssn

Administrator