Victory against the peoples of Shades' Docks

Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enarion RolePlay Police Department Officer #001 (ERPPD)
Victory against the peoples of Shades' Docks
91.A.C
memeheader.png

memebot.png

1648912455168.png

After marching to the location of Shades' docks within the city of Divisus, the army of Promdor has realized that the nation known as Divisus and its ruler King Shade have been gone for over 60 years.
Although we did not care enough about the city to even mention it,
our war goal of seizing King Shades' docks and releasing the captured wildlife have been proven fruitless.
We realize that this is a cleric error and thus withdraw the contents of our previous post, though
we would like to still issue a bounty to capture the notorious former King Shade for the payment of 20 gold coins.
Additionally, we are still uncertain whether his name was King Shade or King Shades, we would like to be told which one is the correct option. However, Count Timon Scoutswick has now been crowned the king of Divisus and of Shades' Docks as a way of celebrating our newfound victory

We are unsure why the people of Shades dock believed that our previous declaration involved them,
as we clearly only referred to Shades' docks and Shade's dock, not Shades dock.
As there is clearly a large grammatical difference between the two names that can be identified by even a Elven child.
We shall maintain our good ties with the peaceful pirate cove, despite some individuals misinterpreting our writing.

memebot.png

Signed,

Count Timon Wursdick of Saint Alba-upon formerly Hollowburn of the Holy Despotic County of Saint Alba's promised Promdor lands of the Holy Nation of the Five Divines; MYTRA, TYTH, SYRA, REMA, USYL, husband of Kinal Ursick, head of house Urswick, king of Divisus and Astradon, ruler over all of Shades' Docks, inhabitor of manor Urswick, Grandmaster of the Holy Order of the Brothers and Sisters of the Enari house of Saint Alba of Promdor of the Holy city of REMA by the name of the will of the queen of fire MYTRA, ruler over the Holy nation of the Holy County of Promdor of Saint Alba and the Fiefdom of Aellen and her lady, all of the dominion of man of the Holy nation of the continent Enarion-Zhul of the world Enarion.

Divisus has been dead for over 60 years

I don't hold any power of Promdor, I think you could tell that
This is not meant to infringe any held creative copyright, Good-looking version of the formats credit: @Hercules

Tharask

Application
Reaction score
Username
Tharask
Character Name
Maul
Shade.

Shadowblade.

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
I actually hate this, considering I was a part of the rebellious group with Sam that led to Divisus' downfall.

OP
AdventureApollo
Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enarion RolePlay Police Department Officer #001 (ERPPD)
I actually hate this, considering I was a part of the rebellious group with Sam that led to Divisus' downfall.
Bandit spam go brrr
Sad that Sorrowa left due to it though, she had a lot of potential

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
Bandit spam go brrr
Sad that Sorrowa left due to it though, she had a lot of potential
I haven't seen that IGN for so long, RIP. If you want me to delete these OOC messages, Idm

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Is it bad, to use old formats for the same event?
calendale was just irl america. change my mind
curiosity got the best of me.. so I finished my application. how long might it take to be read? I'm sorry for asking but I just cant help it.
Hi, hope everyones having a good time.
I think i have an addiction to lore thats worse than an addiction to drugs

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHeart019