Username
Cubicitas
Character Name
Is-Drabek Mayra, Tasia de Blackford
Discord
Cubicita#0700
UNION OF TWO MERCHANTS

1614050629946.png

A painting of Mayra and Viktor’s Wedding Ceremony.
1614050704845.png

After six years of waiting through a tiresome war, unexpected pregnancies, and hard labor, Is-Drabek Mayra and Je-Kaizen Viktor are to be wed.
This ceremony shall take place in the banquet hall of Novy Burnaya.

TRADITIONAL CONTRACT
As all Estvo traditional weddings have commenced, the couple shall undergo a contract of commitment, deciding upon themselves what rules and circumstances define their marriage whether that is how they divorce, the amount in which one receives each year from the other, or even how many children they are to conceive.

CEREMONY
Following the writing of the contract, guests will observe as the two sign this contract, officially beginning their lives as a married couple. At last, they shall clink their celebratory glasses and refreshments will be served.

“IN COMMEMORATION OF YOU.”
As their choice of traditional festivities, the couple wished to show the love of not only each other, but their five little ones in which they have proved themselves to be quite the misfits. Therefore, with the assistance of the Isilros Household, a carnival is born. Businesses from around the realm will be called to set up shop, fantastic shows will uphold for hours, and most importantly, a location just for children all like. Elves. Humans. Dwarfs. At last a chance for all the minors to have a day all for themselves, in commemoration to the day that their little ones were born.

[!]
Personal Invitations, handwritten by the couple and sent out by scribes are sent to the following.

The Estvo of Vetroy-Zapad
The Empire of Aenlorethier
The Tsardom of Fyrmana
The Dreki Searaiders
Reclamation Collective
Triumvirate of Glarenydd
Duchy of Novengrad
The Holy Republic of Promdor
Heiyeong Village
~~~
The Isilros Household
Saoirse de Retford
Valerie Monroe

This ceremony shall take place Sunday February 28th at 5 pm EST. The Carnival will occur next week.
The color scheme of this wedding is dark blue, gold, and white. Though it is not required, it is suggested.

Penned By:
Is-Drabek Mayra

Je-Kaizen Viktor

Last edited:

milkyi

VIP
Reaction score
Username
milkyi
Discord
moo#0969
Astrikya marks down the date on her calendar, for this was surely one not to miss!

ephi

Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
Zetari Nevrakis | Marsaili | Asami Haevathar | Marvaelynne Ienesta | Ih-Ovral Alicja
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
Ih-Ovral Alicja presents the missive to her own beloved, Le-Dacso Ceban. She wears a bright smile on her visage as she then pins it to the door.
“We’ve a wedding to attend, Ceban!”

( @PrussianOberherr )

TheBelidle

Reaction score
Username
TheBelidle
Discord
TheBelidle#8375
Je-Kaizen Viktor fastens his outfit for the morning, counting down the days before his grand wedding with his beloved.

TryaxReck

VIP
Reaction score
Jadec prepares himself to mediate a wedding, rediscovering some old documents pertaining to the ritual, as well as a cool staff. Maybe he'll implement the staff for the wedding, who knows?

OP
Cubicita

Cubicita

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Cubicitas
Character Name
Is-Drabek Mayra, Tasia de Blackford
Discord
Cubicita#0700
UPDATE: This event is now postponed until further notice.

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Gamer gaming game gamed
Bew
Gunna be playing (and streaming) again on Sunday at 3PM EST. I should've played today, I want to so bad XD
Hope you enjoyed the tournament today!
Going Live in a few moments! First day stream!
Additions to my To-Do list:
- Grind Bow PvP for next Tournoi
- Learn how to floss on enemies afterward
I gotta learn to actually go to bed on time
:( i need my name changed
Going live for my first day in a few hours. I am excited to get into some interesting roleplay.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smerk