Reaction score
Username
VermytheWurmy
Discord
Vermy#0001
UNION OF THE LOTUS
Issued the 15th of The Earthshine, 24A.C.,

lily.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fluorescent rose petals surrounded by a bed of green lily, the Lotus drifts across a body of water, along the stream, no purpose nor goal. As snow trickles down from the sky and winter arrives, the lake, how vibrant it might seem is only but empty without them. The pond within Aellen has been overcome with such emptiness for too long, King Nardual without wife and elven denizens without Queen. However, the everlasting winter has come to an end and lilies envelop the layer of water yet again, a green shroud of vibrancy laying upon it. In the middle of the lake a single flower blooms brightly, roots intertwined with water, the union of elements, the union of the Lotus.

The citizenry of Aellen is excited to announce the engagement of Nardual Aeleth & Mythri Reykian. Festivities shall commence in celebration - dances and drinks shared on a night filled with splendour.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nardual Aeleth, King of Aellen

DragonDude875

Reaction score
Username
Inhale_
Sitting in his chair he would laugh to himself he would proclaim "I have the perfect gift for the wedding" He would then head to the forge to get to work on his wedding gift

skippy369

Reaction score
Username
skippy369
Character Name
Aien Raloris
Discord
Skippy#1354
Aien Raloris would smile, happy for his old friend Nardual. He would think to himself, "Second time must be the charm!" as he schemed for a wedding gift.

Callum

Event
Reaction score
Nardual Aeleth would smile as the announcement is made, his hands soon coming to clasp behind his back as he paces around the town. Soon a new note found its way up onto the Notice Board - This same announcement though with an attached parchment, it read: "Looking for an experienced Tailor to make my wedding Garments. See Nardual Aeleth"

3Euphoria3

Reaction score
Username
3Euphoria3
Character Name
Isadora Reykian
Discord
Euphoria#5655
Isadora Reykian would beam with a gentle smile at the announcement of her dear daughters union with Nardual, her soon to be son-in-law, quickly making her way to her home pacing up the stairs to meet eyes with her lover, Zetari Reykian. "Zetari.. It's happening!" She'd say smiling to her, this was the start of new beginnings for the two.
@ephi

ephi

Application
Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
Isadora Reykian would beam with a gentle smile at the announcement of her dear daughters union with Nardual, her soon to be son-in-law, quickly making her way to her home pacing up the stairs to meet eyes with her lover, Zetari Reykian. "Zetari.. It's happening!" She'd say smiling to her, this was the start of new beginnings for the two.
@ephi
Zetari Reykian looked to Isadora with a gentle smile on her face. She’d seen the news prior to her lover approaching her, but seeing her so happy just put even more joy upon her face. New beginnings...
“You’re right, dear. I’m excited for this new chapter... not only of their lives, but of ours as well.”

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
hi media team.. we deserve fantasyrp wheat breaking asmr.. 🙀 i expect it asap
Cardiovascular wrote on Immortalshadowz's profile.
Timothy Sheriff: Shadow Ranger.
Hey gamers, if you're stuck on a new character to play as, consider making a Dwarf! They offer a super unique style of RP that I think most people will love, and there happens to be a very epic guide for anyone new to Dwarves https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/a-beginners-intro-to-dwarves.5822/
4CD
waiting for the holy day when the gods of frp bless me with 666 rep and shizai comes back and saves the day by getting me the last one rep point i need. 🙈🙏

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pattis_Yiyenler