Reviewed Twandhi's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twandhi

Reaction score
MC Username: Twandhi

DiscordTag: Twandhi#6986

Timezone: UTC+1

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team? I would be able to spend around 40-60 hours a week on moderation etc and around 120-140 on discord cuz I always have my dms open.

Are you knowledgeable with basic plugins (World Edit, Essentials, WorldGuard, etc.)? I know each of these plugins, with the commands as well due to my staffing experience over the past years.

What is something you're passionate about on the server? I am very passionate about the way people create roleplay and the way staff deals with those and help them to create such, the server has its own grinding system which is really original and I really support the creativity of the people that play on here.

What are some qualities that make you stand out? A few of the qualities that make me personally stand out would be the fact that I have interacted with pretty much anyone on the server and try to bring new people into the playerbase to make it grow and create new roleplay hubs. By helping these people I have established connections with said players and I mostly know it when stuff is going on. This could be quite valuable for moderation so you know who can be expected to be doing certain things or how to deal with them as a person properly instead of giving everyone a same bland response.

Another good quality is the fact that I am online from 8am till 12pm on discord which means I give people fast responses and deal with things a lot faster.

The third quality would be my experience and knowledge of commands, I am eager to learn new things and try to adopt as fast as I can!

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? As I stated before I indeed have some staffing experience... I have been staffing in the LOTR mod community for 5 years and have always liked doing so because I knew most of the people there and I always had too much time to spare so I ended up helping out with nearly every server I played on. I wanted to make sure everyone would enjoy the servers as much as I did which is why I had been keeping it up for 5 years. After a certain amount of time I quit because of school etc but rn I seem to be able to balance it which is why I thought it'd be fun to give it another shot!

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
I think Twandhi is a very capable person with a large skill set which he has proven in the ET/LT. However I feel he has a bad habit of taking on too much at once and I feel if he was to really be good at Moderating he would need to give up his other jobs or lessen his work load. It seems as if he is playing pokemon and the phrase is "staff positions gotta catch em alllll"

-1 unless the requirements I said are met in which case +1.

guapstar

VIP
Reaction score
+1 Twandhi would be a more than capable mod and I worry little that he would be able to take on the role of a successful moderator, my only concern lies similarly with Swifty in that I feel that this may be overwhelming, accompanying the tasks and extremely succesful track record you've had since joining the event team. Other than that I refer to my opening statement in which I believe Twandhi would be a great moderator.

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
+1 Twandhi would be a more than capable mod and I worry little that he would be able to take on the role of a successful moderator, my only concern lies similarly with Swifty in that I feel that this may be overwhelming, accompanying the tasks and extremely succesful track record you've had since joining the event team. Other than that I refer to my opening statement in which I believe Twandhi would be a great moderator.
Perhaps to tackle this he could dedicate certain days of the week to certain tasks. Monday - Wednesday moderating, Thursday - Saturday Event Team, Sunday Lore writing. Idk just a suggestion if he was to take this on as well.

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
Hes a fucking Chad, this dude was the nicest during my massive depression stage and cheered me up the most, I really give this dudes professionalism a good solid 10/10, love ya twandhi no homo

+1

Lyte

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Lyte0_0
Character Name
Arndil
Discord
Lyte#4842
Definitely add him to the team, nice personality and tries his best to make himself available for the community.
+1!

Vixel_Pixel

Reaction score
Username
Vixel_Pixel
Character Name
Saevel Daegwyn
Discord
Curly#9108
+1 Twandi is the most capable for mod, he is understanding, calm, and fair. With every situation I've been with him he listens and tries to be fair to both parties. Twandi is honestly perfect for this.

Totalore

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Vakre Bloodaxe
Takes on way too much- I know him. I do believe you are a good fit for moderator, but I will not be upvoting you until you manage your time better! Life isn't all FRP, Twan-Tooine.

k4zuh1r4

Media
Reaction score
+1 for mah homie Twandhi, but as people already stated above, please take care of yourself too-

Reaction score
Username
Astrophysical
Discord
Cosmiverse#3635
+1 Still hasn't returned from the grocery store to get milk. When will you return father.

Marsh

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Marsholl
Discord
Marsh#3990
Pending

DM me on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
she_must_be_gay