Status
Not open for further replies.

Twandhi

Lore
Reaction score
MC Username: Twandhi

DiscordTag: Twandhi#6986

Timezone: UTC+1

How well do you know the existing server lore? I've read most of it and continue to do so, seeing as it improves my event quality and allows me to think of more ideas for new events!

Why do you want to join the team? What kind of lore do you want to write about? To be completely fair I simply want to do interactions seeing as it's quite close to ET and I wouldn't mind helping out, I could also work on water stuff seeing as there's not much about the seafloor of Enarion

What interests you about fantasy settings in general? I simply like fantasy because it's not like real life in any way, it has its own lore, culture, races, languages and allows a lot of freedom when it comes to creating new things!

Do you have any prior experience with writing lore? Please provide examples if you can. I've been writing lore for the LOTR FA submod for quite some time (Second Age LOTR( and have always enjoyed doing so

Gazros

Reaction score
Username
Gazros
Character Name
Dune
Discord
gaz #8008
This guy's easily been one of the most helpful people we have chiming into the Lore Team's chat who's not even on the team. I'm a fan of working with him already and I'm not even officially working with him.

Plus I need more naval jockeys

Raging +1; incredibly based

JaneGold

Reaction score
+1!! Twandhi is very based. I have greatly enjoyed participating in some of his small ET events I think he would do great with LT interactions and just being a good LT as a whole

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
He made me kill slimes -1

Totalore

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Vakre Bloodaxe
I dont know why people say -1 and then +1 righr after it. That's not giving anything! It just goes to 0.

Twandhi is cool and has a lot to learn, might as well learn it with the big kids

+1

garmidon

Reaction score
Username
ThunderCaster
Character Name
Lucas Brodvek
Discord
garmidon#4917
+1 his tryhard mode butterfly clicking is insane

BlueJaeeb

Application
Reaction score
Username
BlueJaeeb
Character Name
Faerin Vinyre | Onve Saevel | Park Ara-Yeong
Discord
BlueJae#8204
+1 Really chill guy, easy to get along with and friendly when it comes to his work.

Crusader_uno_

Reaction score
Username
_CRUSADER_UNO
Character Name
Uno|Theodas Erryss
Discord
OHITSUNO#2299
I will give him a +1 but only if he doesn’t release a plague of rats underneath my building ;_; so far Twandi has been impressive so far, Id like to see what he’d brings out to the Lore of FRP! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore
Just did a retest in history and raise their grade from 50% to 70%, feeling good!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss