TRIUMPH OVER EVIL

Kingdom of Calendale

Nation Leader
Reaction score
1610048171463.png
Conflict and turmoil have ridden the western lands of Enarion for too long; too many lives of those who are innocent have been spilt. This rift within the human sphere has persisted too long, but not without a just cause. The cause we were fighting for one was one of tradition, of bloodright and to correct the wrongs that have been incurred unto Our People wrongfully by the wicked witch Meredith.
But it is on this day that those wrong-doings have been thusly righted. The late King Merdarion has professed on to me his troubles, his worries and the grand Retford delusion; in doing so, he has lain the crown of the Kingdom atop my head with nought but pride and sense for he knows that it is best for the Kingdom. And after all, a King should serve his Kingdom.
Therefore, it is my duty to announce that the Kingdom of Rheynland is no longer under the unlawful occupation of the de Retfords, but rather safe and protected underneath the solemn banners of Myrfeld, a long-lasting and staunch servant of the Kingdom.
In extension, I pen here three notable events that shall take place to help lighten the woes of transition and provide solace to my new subjects.
A summoning to the people of Rheynland, Ynslee and to those afar who have previously lost hope within the de Retfords, a court that will provide communication between myself and you - the people.
[Today, 5 PM EST]
A coronation to officially swear in my loyalties to the Kingdom, under the eyes of Usyl and the Five Divines
[Friday, 5 PM EST]
And lastly, I do offer out a meeting to the human settlements - so that discussion and communication may begin to flow freely between the humans that settle upon the continent. For too long has isolation stained Our People, so I shall invite to the kingdom the following peoples to come and discuss our future together.
The Tsarita of Fyrmana
The Lord of Vetroy-Zapad
The Lord of Alba
The Count of Veldenz
The Lady of Heiyeong Village

To proclaim a meeting of the human leaders within the confines of Rheynland.
[Saturday, 5 PM EST]
Signed,
King Richard II

Vermy

Reaction score
Username
VermytheWurmy
Discord
Vermy#0001
"Rejoice, may the Eternal Sun usher in a new age for Rheynland - a new age for the Enari." Alphraid de Retford let out exuberantly, a golden laugh shining brightly upon his face as his fist meets the sky in celebration.

Sukitoru

Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
Raising her head for just a moment, the brown cloaked woman found herself hearing faint whispers of cheer, graciousness, and happiness carried on the northern wind. Taking a moment to look up from her thick book, she shut her eyes and exhaled an affirmative. "Hoo haa." Kine spoke from her place in her great tower, thinking of perhaps casting a spell of luck upon the new king - If she could figure it out.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
hi media team.. we deserve fantasyrp wheat breaking asmr.. 🙀 i expect it asap
Cardiovascular wrote on Immortalshadowz's profile.
Timothy Sheriff: Shadow Ranger.
Hey gamers, if you're stuck on a new character to play as, consider making a Dwarf! They offer a super unique style of RP that I think most people will love, and there happens to be a very epic guide for anyone new to Dwarves https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/a-beginners-intro-to-dwarves.5822/
4CD
waiting for the holy day when the gods of frp bless me with 666 rep and shizai comes back and saves the day by getting me the last one rep point i need. 🙈🙏

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pattis_Yiyenler