Tornado's Moderator Application

Tornado

Reaction score
MC Username: Mamluk

DiscordTag: Mamluk#0015

Timezone: GMT+3

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team? 8+hours per week.

Are you knowledgeable with basic plugins (World Edit, Essentials, WorldGuard, etc.)? I am knowledgeable with World Edit and Essentials primarily. I have had experience with similar plugins to WorldGuard.

What is something you're passionate about on the server? I am extremely passionate on the conflict within the server, varying from CRP, PvP, Wars. I am also interested in the development of broader rules systems. I wish to cultivate a healthy environment for all players on the server, especially considering recent times in which incidents of OOC toxicity had occurred. I myself have changed personally throughout recent events on FRP, to focus on a better community and have recognized the importance of a toxicity-free environment.

What are some qualities that make you stand out? Hardworking, Great at conveying concise messages. I am a fast learner, and am able to catch onto new things. I am aware of my weaknesses as a person and strive to constantly improve on them.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Had previous experience moderating on other RP mediums.

BluSensei

Application
Reaction score
Username
Blue69_
Character Name
Easton Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
Doninic#8449
+1 sometimes he can lose his temper (literally me also XDD) he would be an excellent mod in my opinion. He knows the server rules and he understands the idea of "not to meta". Good luck bro!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
I'm being forced to... +1

BritishPanda

Reaction score
Username
BritishPanda
Character Name
Darius Ebonygear
Discord
Harry#5338
Best dude, Very helpful in everything he does.

drownn

Reaction score
Username
Veltheos
Character Name
Viktor
+1
Not as a meme but Tornado is one of the best people I've ever met on the server. A perfect mentor and person that really knows the rules, would love to see him with a red tag.

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenSensei
Character Name
Ilus 'C' Athalos'
Discord
DarkenSensei#4901
I only know mamluk
+1

Inshallah you get mod, my fellow

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Hard to judge this one. I used to be good buddies with Mamluk a year or so ago, but we fell out over some shit I can't even remember now. Part of me wants him to get mod, so he can show that good side of him I saw in the time we were friends, and part of me doesn't want to see him as mod because of toxicity that both me and him have instigated in the past. I feel this was only due to war/conflicts going on and a "pack mentality" where both sides were just toxic to try and get a mental edge.

If he gets mod, I'd be more than willing to support it and I hope to see him taking some of my modreqs and showing his real worth I know he has in him on frp. +1/-1 (to be decided by how well he does! No bad blood over this I believe in him)

Ryanark

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Notch
Character Name
Obamhum
Tornado is the most down-to-earth, respectable, and the boldest man on this server. Not only bringing masterful ideas to the table, but he also knows how to get stuff done fast and efficiently. This is someone who I can trust with my modreqs, and there are not many I do trust them to.
+1.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

See also: Dog competitions, but Werewolves
Werewolves but it's just a chihuahua
You're either gaming, or you are the game. And I just lost it.
Pact sorcery...perhaps there is a hint in the name!
Gamer gaming game gamed
Bew
Gunna be playing (and streaming) again on Sunday at 3PM EST. I should've played today, I want to so bad XD
Hope you enjoyed the tournament today!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poggahs