To Tom Shadow

BardMainHere

Reaction score

ROYAL WRIT OF WARNING
Issued this 16th of the Midyear, 9AC
WRITTEN AND CONFIRMED BY SER HARALD RAGNARSSON, KNIGHT PARAMOUNT

Thomas Shadow,

I had the pleasure to meet you during the court last month; after hearing tales of your exploits. However, all I have had the pleasure to experience was just that; tales. I have not seen you at any training, battles, or, anything, to say the least. To remain within my knightly order, I will offer you a singular chance to prove yourself to me.

You will bring to me your choice of quarry - the heads of five bandits, or, the remains of a wraith. I will not tolerate complacency within my order, and I expect you to succeed in this endeavor - given your reputation. However, failure to do so within one year will result in official blackmarking of your spurs, and immediate demotion to Knight Errant.

Signed,
Harald Ragnarsson
Knight Paramount

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Tom Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
After returning to Barwic for more supplies Tom Shadow rips off the letter. "Hmm well I hope that a wraith shows up in Barwic but at Ordheim, the silence of the undead still proves that something bad is going to happen. Time to begin the hunt for a wraith, bandits are caught by other guilds already "

Last edited:

AGiantPie

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Charles Aldstadt scoffs at the outrageous note, "The Wiccan people have never heard of, and certainly do not respect, this braggart scoundrel Harald Ragnarsson. I'm sure his position was granted to him based on the exploits of his great grandfather or something similarly pathetic." He then prepares a resolution for the next Barwic town meeting.

Hannexuu

Reaction score
Username
nxxu
Character Name
Aleksei Vasilyev
Discord
neee.#0001
Aleksei would be thrilled to see the notice, expressing to himself "Tom Shadow to be forced to detach from the main knights of Westholm? I doubt such thing would happen. Both of these tasks should be a walk in the park for such lad. . . I hope I'm not wrong though" yawned, going back to scout around the kingdom.

SkrrtSkrrt

Reaction score
Username
_skrrt_skrrt_
Character Name
Auberee Pye
Discord
katie#9470
Auberee strolled through Barwic, before catching sight of one of the letters and making her remark, chuckling after. "Said 'Knightly Order' now consists of murder. There are other ways to punish criminals, this is just ridiculous."

OP
BardMainHere

BardMainHere

Reaction score

ROYAL WRIT OF EXECUTION
Issued this 23rd of the Season’s Turn, 10AC
WRITTEN AND CONFIRMED BY SER HARALD RAGNARSSON, KNIGHT PARAMOUNT

1600040526043.png

Thomas Shadow,

I have received word of your resignation, and, accept such.

1600040528809.png

Signed,
Harald Ragnarsson
Knight Paramount

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Adventurer's Guild has updated their leaderboard and promotion waiting list! Go see!
event team looking for applicants!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilferingSoldier