Media
Reaction score
Username
Cepheid_
Character Name
Saoirse
1608227838055.png
Good people of Rheynland,
be it Holmish, Nornish, Wiccan, Nordyr, Monroes, Buckleys, common folk, knights, the officers that have stuck by the side of the city, the common-folk, and every person in between,

The traitors of the people of Rheynland claim that the de Retfords have not treated the people with respect, yet does the bastard of Aelfwine forget who funded over half of Barwic? Do they forget who defended Barwic until it was on its last legs against the undead? Do they forget the establishment of the city council to make the Wiccans feel more at home after their Shire had fallen, to find solace in Rheynland?

Aelfwine claims that we have cast out the Wiccans from Rheynland, claims they have not been treated as equals, but such is a fallacy. The Wiccans have been welcomed as any other within the Kingdom and have been given anything they have asked for and more under the nornish rule. He claims that the Norns and the Wiccans were not unified and he plans to unify them, yet they were unified before he tore the people apart with a rebellion. He claims we have not allowed the Wiccans as council, yet the Lady Becky Buckley is a proud Wiccan who has become one of my most trusted advisers, the Rangers given a guild house fit for all of their needs, the Iron Cog the entire harbor for what they had desired to create.

Aelfwine claims that the throne is his and his alone, that it does not belong to the de Retfords, yet he does not mention to the people that King Edwyn of Westholm gave away his lineage’s rights to the throne even before he was on his deathbed. King Edwyn had given away his claim to the throne by right of will an entire year before when he became sick with an unknown illness. Sick, just as Aelfwine had said he has become in his age and unable to have children of his own even if he was legitimized.

Aelfwine claims that he wishes to unify the people, yet threatening me to force a de Retford to marry his adopted son or he will not quell his ambition is hardly unifying. He claims that I spat in his face at the offer of peace and leading together, and yet when Richard had come to deliver me the proposition of such, he had already rallied his forces to invade and attempt to slaughter the good people of these lands before I could offer an official response.

This rebellion has offered nothing but unnecessary bloodshed of the people, all for the sake of your claim to the throne that is no longer valid, all for the sake of your lust for power. Now, he seeks to destroy the people of Divsus who I had not even spoken to until Aelfwine’s rebellion had marched on their people. Now, he seeks to aid the Brennish with their pointless attacks on the Valorans who are peaceful people; craftsmen, artisans, scholars. So I ask you, the people of these lands, to unite against the vagabonds and warmongers that wish for nothing but to bring about chaos and the destruction of our long-lasting peace; to stand as a united people against the people who do not care for your wellbeing and only their lust for power. I do not wish for war to ravage our people, but I shall defend their sanctity in Rheynland till the last breath that I shall take. I do not wish to rip apart the people as Aelfwine has, hence why I offer rather than go against them, for those of the rebellion who have seen sense to rejoin the Kingdom with open arms. The people that have stuck by do not wish to baffle brother against brother, friend against friend. It is not a matter of loyalty to them, as the Lady Altria spoke, it is a matter of being loyal to the people.

1608228377867.png
Penned and Signed by;
Queen Meredith de Retford I

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryloth

Reaction score
Username
Rylothh
Character Name
Andrus Vekon
Discord
Ryloth#6969
Andrus Vekon's eyes wander the paper, hardly reading. Not for a shred of distaste, but for the fact he already knew. He was there when Aelfwine threatened war over a bride. A shake of his head followed with brief words on the situation.

"It is a shame this Aelfwine bastard spreads such non-sense. The de Retfords gave me respect, gold, equipment and a home, and for nothing in exchange." The Rheyn-elf steps away from the city noticeboard, "And now I'm a knight. Doubtful the bastard would offer that, let alone much else. Nobody would live under his rule." He meanders down the roadway of Rheynland, thoughtful under the dim overcast afternoon sun. "He'd have a rebellion of his own, too."

Artoria

VIP
Reaction score
Altria Melromarc would remain seated at her humble abode, watching over the people she held dear. Not only those within her proud city, but gazing across the body of water that divided the two sides. Solemnly closing her eyes each time she ventured there as the sun sets over the harbor everyday, reminding her of the fond memories she had with her fellow comrades. However, before the sun completely sets over the horizon, from her pocket she pulls out a bottle with a piece of paper rolled neatly within only to be tossed in the river, floating gracefully across to the other side, hoping that someone might see it.
"Dear, Human comrades.

As the sun sets another day upon our west coast, know this well. It has become apparent to me to what Meredith has said may be faltered within your eyes of true salvation. But let us not dwell upon titles nor war machines to determine what is best for this rich soil we so call Westholm or Rheynland. This letter is not to persuade you, for I do not wish to know your name reader. But to reconsider the call to arms. I cannot speak for AElfwine nor for Meredith, but I reach out to the people on both sides, do not let such blades clash over our human decency. Do not let more blood drench our soil no longer. Do not let your friends, family, comrades, wiccans, norns, lead to our downfall as a people of the west." - Signed by Altria Melromarc

Last edited:

andydreww

Reaction score
Username
andydreww
Character Name
Klaus Monroe
Discord
andydreww#8816
From within the private chambers of the Monroe household, Klaus had been reflecting upon his times amongst the human capital and denizens. So much so, that for once in quite a long time, he felt restless with the world around him. His view of the land and of this rebellion was turning towards a fate and pattern little would truly value, one that had previously shattered the stalwart dwarven kingdom, Ordheim. A sickening thought, but unfortunately, a somewhat true one at that. As a penchant for his ambitions, Klaus took towards the maidenhair tree that proudly stood atop the hill towards Rheynland, seating himself on its swing and looking towards the woodlands as he wrote within his journal a note for himself,

"Our return has seen years of trials, with enemies that were once lost in history to current ones whom we once called blood. An objective has always been placed within my mind; to create a sense of protection for those I cherish, for those I call friends and family. I do not know what to make of this conflict, for I can only hope a ray of diplomacy will shine upon us. A means for healing, a sense of mending our past and reinforcing it for the future.

We show our might within our blades, our cavalry, our speech. And yet, we see value in growing towards new strengths, of knowledge, of trade, of further innovation. Lest I forget, while we hold no singular subject as our cultural focal point, compared with the Valoran arts or Aellen's wisdom, we hold an intuitive cornucopia to ourselves instead. We hold Rheynland's ingenuity and valor, and we can not prosper without such a foundation. For those within the realm around us can not take away such notions. To join Queen Meredith and the other patrons of the kingdom I call home, I hope our rivers of blood dry soon and in its wake, rise to fruition stronger bonds. For as the House believes, United we stand, divided we fall.

May we solve these issues together in due time, and Sun's Blessings grant us support in doing so. For our realm, and more so, for our people."

As he closed his tome, Klaus took a singular minute to bask in the stillness and peace of the woodlands around him, lightly swinging back and forth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Smith
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
John Smith plays a song to represent his confusion on his wife lute, a sacred piece that was the only thing left during the undead seiging Barwic. After the song was finished, he turned to an rural man calling out, "Aelfwine was and may still be a good man, he lead heroic fighters. He gave me chance to say goodbye to my wife, Rosie, whilst he put bravery and strength to defend the shire until the last man. Why should a queen who turned a peaceful and loving throne to poison, speakinb of heroism and bravery like it is a negative and cruel thing. I am deeply concerned about the crowning of that queen; yet politics are an unjust and unloving responsibility for someone greater than myself." The peasant man stands up and walks off, carrying his lute as a tear rolls down his left eye.

Pyrias

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Pyrias
Character Name
Becky Buckley | Melriel
Discord
Pyrias#0887
Pausing as she noticed the letter as she dashed around doing her errands and chores for the day, the lady halted in her movement and took the time to read the letter. As she read it, she idly twisted the band that rested upon her finger, nodding to herself afterwards. Upon finishing the contents of the read, Becky burst out into laughter, chuckling faintly to herself as she raised a brow. For a family once accused of being false wiccans, she surely found the situation ironic in regards to the other wiccans whom have forgotten the honest traditions that were once held close to heart; a community forged from bonds that surpassed family, a creed that once swore to never condone such vile acts. But now, all she could do was continue as she had before.
And thus, with that in mind, the lady donned her straw-hat and once again started to harvest the most recent bountiful yield of crops. Humming as she did so, her thoughts were drawn elsewhere. The most prominent of them all was a singular one: what would this mean for her family?

Spicii

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Spicii
Character Name
Ketamine Kyle
Discord
Spicii#8894
The hooded figure would cock a brow at the letter in her hand, her eyes darting over the paper as she read from left to right. With an unsatisfied hum, the women would raise a hand to the hood of her cloak, revealing a silver-haired figure. She pulled the person next to her closer, speaking in hushed whispers, "Aye, it seems like the new Queen lacks intelligence! Aelfwine is an 'onest man 'oo fought for my home until the end, and 'e is totally right. 'E must fight for what is right." Stormi Avery would nod, scrunching the piece of paper up and stamping on it. She'd make her presence known, hauling a bag on her back and wandering out of the forest. The women would make way to Cynethrymm!

Gaelic

Lore
Reaction score
Nadroc sat along the front steps of his shop, reading through the letter he held within his scarred right hand. Soon enough he'd set the letter down beside him, golden gaze lifting to observe the full moon above the slumbering town of Rheynland. His left hand lifted, clutching the golden amulet along his chest, shaped into a crescent moon. "Itaos guide us.." He murmured, shaking his head. "This needless bloodshed.. simply for an exchange of power, what would change? Those willing to slay those they used to live with, to slay their own kin simply for a throne... eh.. May Itaos give them all a swift death. Betrayers to their own, all of them." He nodded once, gaze fixed upon the moon for a few moments longer, before he went to stand. The scarred half-breed gave a quiet hum, leaving the note along the floor as he limped back towards his forge. He set to work once more underneath the cool embrace of the night sky, and watchful gaze of the moon.

choochoo500

Reaction score
Username
choochoo500
Character Name
Konstantin (Rheynland), Khul (Alba)
Discord
Choo#7774
𝒦𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓋𝑒. 𝐻𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝑔𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝑒 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒞𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓉𝒽𝓇𝓎𝓂𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑅𝒽𝑒𝓎𝓃𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓇𝓊𝓅𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝑅𝒽𝑒𝓎𝓃𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹. 𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽, "𝒯hose cowards in 𝒞𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓉𝒽𝓇𝓎𝓂𝓂 don't know what in Enarion they're doing.."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I'm sorry but if your rp ambiance music isnt Livin La Vida Loca I don't want to talk to you.
Doing another round of Moderation apps, if you feel like you posses the skills, please apply before the end of the week as that is when applications close.

Thank you!!
Dawsy wrote on Sukitoru's profile.
need more tier lists asap, please sukitoru
national girlfriend day is an amazing holiday when you dont have people in your ear talking about how lonely they are
Immortalshadowz wrote on farles's profile.
The return part 2 of Jeremiah Jr?
Happy Mother's Day to all FRP mamas both icly and oocly!!
The oldest person ever to have lived (whose age could be authenticated), a French woman named Jeanne Louise Calment, was 122 years old when she died in 1997.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowblueZ