To The Elf Haters

Ryasaur

Reaction score
*This seemed to be written by a third party and not by the elf themselves, If it was because they didn't want their writing forged or they couldn't do it wasn't known, The Letter would be posted in various places and it said.*

Dear you Flat Eared Fuck/Fucks.
My home is not your playpen to toy with and steal from.
If you want to do something about me living in Calendale, Fight me yourself.

2021-04-25_09.18.10.png
2021-04-25_09.18.22.png

2021-04-25_09.18.32.png

*Sketches of some of the horrible warcrimes that were commited would be drawn, They were of Poor Quality.*

Anyone who finds out who defaced my home, And where they live, Will get 1 gold.

And to the racist fucks that want to mess with my home, If no one else does, I will find you, I will find where you live, And I will rub cow shit on your homes and wives.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Dain laughs uncontrollably even though he himself is an elf "I wish I could feel bad for you."

Reactions: Mik

milkyi

Application
Reaction score
Username
milkyi
Discord
moo#0969
Elaine looks at the missive with a squint, recognizing one word, 'elves'. After reading such she simply turned away from it, no longer interested... It's not like she could read the rest anyways.

Reaction score
Username
NatalieBiden
Character Name
Sigismund/Thurin
Discord
Patrick Bateman#6577
While walking home with the two Elven ears he had taken from an Aellenite, the Vlachian Sigismund would catch sight of the notice. First chuckling to himself, he would grab an ink and quill, writing a small note under the flier.
I commend he who did this just and righteous act! I promise 2 gold to the man who did it.

particri

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Flieur-Anne
"Didn't think that someone would be so up in arms about her... Maybe they didn't win at the Festival by dunking her and.. well.."

Flieur-Anne sighed softly to herself, shaking her head, knowing immediately which foul-mouthed Elven woman this is.

"Some sore losers they were.. Hm?"

Last edited:

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
john government
Discord
frill#6710
If you want to do something about me living in Calendale, Fight me yourself.
Larthamiel wheezes as he reads over the notice, if one is looking for a means to kill oneself, jumping off a bridge is far quicker.

MrWookie2U

Reaction score
Hey I got a great spot to jump to death, I love doing that

BUT REMEMBER: if you don't wanna lose all your junk then store it in a CHEST at YOUR HOME before fusing the dirt with your skull

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I'm sorry but if your rp ambiance music isnt Livin La Vida Loca I don't want to talk to you.
Doing another round of Moderation apps, if you feel like you posses the skills, please apply before the end of the week as that is when applications close.

Thank you!!
Dawsy wrote on Sukitoru's profile.
need more tier lists asap, please sukitoru
national girlfriend day is an amazing holiday when you dont have people in your ear talking about how lonely they are
Immortalshadowz wrote on farles's profile.
The return part 2 of Jeremiah Jr?
Happy Mother's Day to all FRP mamas both icly and oocly!!
The oldest person ever to have lived (whose age could be authenticated), a French woman named Jeanne Louise Calment, was 122 years old when she died in 1997.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowblueZ