To the Dewi on my doorstep

Reaction score
Username
SecretKeeperTTV
Character Name
Arenea Farrenlough Dawnbeard| Althea
Discord
SecretKeeper#1480
For shame. I know we do not share race or kinship, but I am tired of seeing such hateful messages on my door, from one or two amongst you who I all consider friends. Keno will be back soon, and this is only temporary. This is only to conduct things as normal, and all decisions will be made based on tradition and input given by the council.

Lady Arenea Dawnbeard , Wife to Temporary Chancellor Gradr Dawnbeard

Totalore

Reaction score
"Three years without a king. And before his leave, he disrespects us Dwarves and has one that is not our own to govern us. We are being told that the one who does not share our blood knows what is best. He is responsible to take care of the Dwarven race.

That is shit. A Human cannot govern the Dwarven race. We are directed by the blood of our Dwarven ancestors, the traditions we Dwarves made, and the laws we Dwarves set. I, alongside many others, refuse to have a Human stain our government. We refuse to have a Human order us and think what is best for us. The 'chancellor' is deranged to think he is a Dwarf; honorary or not. He is a Human. He is a foreigner. He is not our blood, and we will not be governed by a stain.

I pity the Dwarven race. In every history book on a culture's demise, it is foreign influence that causes it. This chancellor is the end, or the beginning of, of Dwarven purity; who mocks the Dwarven name."

[!] The following is transcribed into stone blocks, hung next to Dawnbeard's missive. It is replaced every week, it seems.

Grady

Lore
Reaction score
The stone blocks of this week were taken off, crumpled into a ball by Grady and pushed into the soil below.
"
Notes, tablets and passive-aggressive remarks. Hmpf!" - the temporary chancellor scoffs whilst he fixes a sign in front of his door that reads 'use the mailbox' - "Keno, Cain or Valnir wouldn't have been this petty and cowardly. They fail to see they'd have been chosen for this job had they remained as loyal to the kingdom as I did, for as long as I, and then for some reason come to my door to leave... These" - he commented to noone, just talking to himself, returning to the interior of his home and switching his emerald-adorned ring for another.

"Ah, I miss those days of old... Chats by the gates, visitors passing by, Regar barking at the newbies, Keno poking fun at Valnir and Cain stealing Keno's boots while he juggles a tomahawk... Good times. Clare was still alive, and Traf hadn't yet gotten his mark and was competing with Cisyn to see who'd get it first. Ammio hadn't been found out to be a wolfwalker yet either... And I had just joined the guard."

Last edited:

Jordankeeper

Reaction score
Username
Jordankeeper
Character Name
Xyrh'Golh Velam
Discord
Jordankeeper#9458
The following would be written on a piece of parchment, hung near the cluster of posters around the Gate of Hazduun.

I am not usually one to leave such replies, especially on affairs which do not directly effect me.. However some things I have read aimed towards an old friend of mine are simply disgusting and shows how far the Dwarven race has fallen. Years ago, the Dewi of the North were known to be a race full of honour, pride and self worth. A nationalistic race who would have done anything to see Hazduun thrive, survive.

Yet, ever since Hazduun lost the trilogy against Grimmwald, All I hear and see from the Bastion of the North are tales of backstabbing, treachery and petty squabbles which I am sure your ancestors would condemn. Today, some dwarven kin insult Grady for reaching such a position despite being a human, however the man has more dwarven like traits than some dewi have nowadays. The man has dedicated his life to Hazduun, always protected the nation against its enemies and served its interests.. Yet the dwarves who call themselves loyal to the Throne of the North sit outside and cry because things do not go their way.

Reflect on these words, and redirect your paths. All of you.

The letter would be signed by Iryandus Sul'Tharuk

element2323

Reaction score
Username
element2323
Character Name
Charon Bakker
Discord
element2323#5268
Dalorgrun spends time reading all the parchment and blocks around the missive, stopping upon seeing one last missive.
"The fuckin Blood Elraz thinks himself qualified to comment of Dewi affairs? Just like one of them, always so self-righteous." He grumbled, then walked off down the road, towards Basilica.

Bjorn321

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Bjorn321
Character Name
Ubbe Bloodaxe | Vholgrim Bloodaxe
Discord
Bjørn321#3003
Ubbe would read the parchment. "I have no problem with Grady, but I do not believe in such words as honorary dewi, as it was a word created after the calamity in common tongue. As there is no word in the elder tongue of the dwarves that mean, pretend to be something you are not. But for the terms of chancellor, you're not fit for the position, as it was created long before your time, none but a true dwarf with true blood can sit upon the council of Hazduun, nonetheless, the council of any dwarven nation. Thorsten of yore would truly be ashamed to the disregard of our ancestral traditions. I only hope that Kazadun Keno can come to his senses and see that this is not the way of the dewi.

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

just submitted an application lmao
Druidism event happening right now! @ Me for a tp on discord or minecraft to the event
If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wondyxwoman