Reaction score
Username
andydreww
Character Name
Klaus Monroe
Discord
andydreww#8816
[!]
Upon day breaking across the 14th of the Eclipse, 27 AC, a courier draped in royal sapphire blue with trims of gold and silver approached the palace of Calendale. A sealed envelope waxed with the Monroe crest would be taken up towards the court hall as the messenger swiftly departed. Upon opening its contents, the missive would be written with neat, professional penmanship, ink still faintly fresh as if recently written;
King Richard II, and King Richard II's court,

As a sense of formality, the Monroes have peacefully left the region and have plans on settling themselves elsewhere. With ongoing current affairs in the now deemed Kingdom of Calendale, the Monroe household has been considering its course for several days now. Through private discussions amongst my kin and Aelfwine, I have settled my mind. I hold no ill tidings against the land I have called home, nor against those that now reside within it, but my household can not flourish with this new environment. We are a family that stands for both nation and people; not one concept gains an advantage over the other. This conflict that we had endured was cast as a shadow behind our backs, and as such, we will not go against our sanctioned morals.

During the last court hearing, there was one phrase that I carried as I packed my study's belongings; to a bright future. King Richard II spoke of this as he praised a sense of enduring peace within our human populace and settlements. Should I hold a single miracle of a wish in this realm, it would be the genuine truth of such words. The elven settlements have shown unification amidst their newly formed empire whilst we shed blood amongst each other. Put simply, I expect this notion to be taken with diligence and poise - we as a people are capable of such ability.

Our lodge has been cleared and alongside it, the Sanctuary of Scholars as well. I still hold the Sanctuary's initiative for education amongst our people, but I will not have it hosted within Calendale - that answer is still waiting to be discovered. Until then, I grant you access towards this shell for whatever you deem fit. Whatever purpose it serves, I only hope you use it with reason. Whatever the future strides towards, hold this in mind;

May we walk to a bright future. For as the Monroes believe - United we stand, Divided we fall.
Sincerely,
Lord Klaus Monroe

Last edited:

DPMAGICIAN

Reaction score
Ælfwine lowered his head upon receiving the news, muttering under his breath "Peace be upon you and your house Lord Monroe, I know your disillusionment with Meredith troubled you so, you are always welcome in our kingdom should you desire to return."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
hi media team.. we deserve fantasyrp wheat breaking asmr.. 🙀 i expect it asap
Cardiovascular wrote on Immortalshadowz's profile.
Timothy Sheriff: Shadow Ranger.
Hey gamers, if you're stuck on a new character to play as, consider making a Dwarf! They offer a super unique style of RP that I think most people will love, and there happens to be a very epic guide for anyone new to Dwarves https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/a-beginners-intro-to-dwarves.5822/
4CD
waiting for the holy day when the gods of frp bless me with 666 rep and shizai comes back and saves the day by getting me the last one rep point i need. 🙈🙏

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blaze Walker