Vermy

Reaction score
Username
VermytheWurmy
Discord
Vermy#0001
Retford Logo.png

Screenshot 2020-12-31 at 16.15.15.png

[!] Upon receiving the letter, another one swiftly finds its way to the Monroe family in correspondence. A small letter is sheltered by a brown envelop, a green wax seal gluing it shut. Upon the paper stands an extravagant and particular style of handwriting - one which may be familiar to Klaus.

Lord Klaus, and the Monroe Family,

It brings me great sadness to see the Monroe family leave the walls of Calendale after their lengthy stay and loyalty within the Human Kingdom. It brings me regret to see the diplomat leave, which once served under my own. Alas, your departure comes with our understanding, no hostility or ill-intent - a token of gratitude deserved by the mark that you and your people have left on the Enari soil. Violence and drama make a man ponder, and the wish for finding something new is therefore respected by King Richard II and his leadership. It comes without saying that the departure of House Monroe obligates us the retract the status of nobility which it once carried. However, may your journey bring you back to Calendale, I invite you and your house to share drinks and reconsider the status which previously adorned your name. You are but welcome to roam within our Kingdom, resident or simply as a guest.

Alphraid de Retford, Lord Chancellor of Calendale.

andydreww

Event
Reaction score
Username
andydreww
Character Name
Klaus Monroe
Discord
andydreww#8816
As another loyal courier brought forth the envelope stamped in forest green, Klaus secluded himself to the new land and waters about him. He delicately opened the missive and when seeing the sophisticated penmanship, a small sense of nostalgia washed over him - a memory of quaint beginnings within an old tavern, once upon a time. A solemn expression remained upon the man's face as he read the letter and while the waves softly crashed before him, the once Rheynish nobleman exhaled a quiet sigh. He expected such notions - but at least no divisions and hardships were drawn. Gazing towards the horizon, Klaus embraced the swirling winds around him as he turned his attention towards his watery reflection, "Should our paths cross again, may it be in good faith, Alphraid. . ." And with that, Klaus tucked the parchment within his journal's back cover, the wind dispersing as he left his recluse.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
hi media team.. we deserve fantasyrp wheat breaking asmr.. 🙀 i expect it asap
Cardiovascular wrote on Immortalshadowz's profile.
Timothy Sheriff: Shadow Ranger.
Hey gamers, if you're stuck on a new character to play as, consider making a Dwarf! They offer a super unique style of RP that I think most people will love, and there happens to be a very epic guide for anyone new to Dwarves https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/a-beginners-intro-to-dwarves.5822/
4CD
waiting for the holy day when the gods of frp bless me with 666 rep and shizai comes back and saves the day by getting me the last one rep point i need. 🙈🙏

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pattis_Yiyenler