What is your Minecraft username? Thundermorg

DiscordTag: Thundermorg#0980

Age (Optional): 36

How did you find out about FantasyRP? Word of Mouth

Character Name: Thundermorg

Character Race: Human

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 36

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:
https://namemc.com/skin/90c302ab88fc9bd9

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
Black and White skin with an eerie look about him. Personality wise He's helpful, fun and full of life.

What are the three Races of Enarion?: Humans, Elves and Dwarves

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
As Thundermorg enters the sleepy little town he hears a vender chanting out his wares. Hearing something about swords he wanders over to check it out. After looking over the venders selection he finds one he wants. First he asks the price and after hearing it starts to haggle. After much back and forth they finally come to an agreement. After strapping on his new sword and bidding the vender goodbye, Thundermorg continues moving on.

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
As Thundermorg was walking down the path one day he sees an overturned wagon and a blood trail leading off the road. After being startled by the sight he takes a quick look around for danger. Finding himself alone he looks at the scene more carefully to figure out what happened. Realizing that someone could be in hurt or in danger and feeling the old call to adventure Thundermorg starts following the blood trail. After all he could never pass up a good mystery.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming? click here for info
Using out of game methods of communicating to get help in a situation

What is Powergaming?
Trying to force the results you want on another player.

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? No

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? Yes

Aziee

Application
Reaction score
Username
Aziee

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and is under review.​

Aziee

Application
Reaction score
Username
Aziee

You’re nearly there! But as for now, your application is PENDING. This means that there are a few things you must fix before being fully accepting onto FantasyRoleplay. If you need help in fixing your mistakes, my Discord is Azie#0155. You may also gain further assistance from moderators or community members on your application by joining our Discords below. You have 24 hours to fix the mistakes listed below. Once you have edited your mistakes please reply to the thread OR message me on discord stating you’ve fixed your application.

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub
------------------------------------
- Your Character Name does not fit within the accepted Lore.
- Your skin does not meet the standard of FantasyRoleplay, please see the skins we have collated here for new players.
- Your character's appearance isn't lore abiding.
- Please provide an example for your metagaming and powergaming definition or elaborate further.​

Aziee

Application
Reaction score
Username
Aziee

Unfortunately your application has been Denied. You may reapply at any time, or you may contact me on Discord at Azie#0155 and myself or other Application Team members will help you in remaking your application. The reasons you were denied are listed below.

- Failed to fix application in the given time frame.

Please speak to me on Discord, and we can discuss your new application. My Discord is Azie#0155 so I can help you join us on FantasyRoleplay. If I am unavailable, please join our discords and ask for help in our #help channel.

Please join our discords below, for more assistance with your next application:
FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Cell2 wrote on 7Keyz's profile.
hey, 7Keyz!
we gonna destroy ur pathetic little nation and pk u too
pkdon got put in a spliff