The White Feather's Proclaimation

Nardi

Reaction score
[!] It appears more of the propaganda of the White Feather spreads across Aellen.

The people of Aellen; I have watched our military and it was pitiful. Must the citizens do everything in this nation? Of course we do. The current leaders in charge of our military, and our nation are incompetent. If you wish to fight for Tor Ascara and for Nardual’s sake. I do ask you reconsider your allegiance from Lephillia and be bound upon our people. The war will make us stronger as a nation, although at the cost of our… ‘Perfect’ Queen who we all love so so much. I say damned to her and the council that stands with her. The people are the ones who will take out Calendale, not the petty military with little training and no clue what they’re doing!

I say we band together under a new banner, one under Nardual’s banner and not Aellen which is led by Lephillia. To hell with the rest of the officials. I swear on all of the sects in Aellen that I will do what I can to help the people win the war. Those who wish to fight for the people, and under me. You may seek me out in the Forest of Tor Carad, follow the road until you find a large tree past the wolf's den. I hope to see those interested in helping Aellen on the Eclipse.

May Annumara, Mayir, Lumerihl, Ayemiel, and Zyroloth guide us.

-Signed; The White Feather.

((This event will take place on August 14th Saturday 3PM EST.))

((I want to also add, I have no issue with any of the players involved in the war. Let's keep this war in roleplay, and not OOC. This is a roleplay server and we are here to have fun. I hope everyone does enjoy the war and nothing bad happens after one side wins. Those who have concerns about how I am presenting my character please do not be afraid to message me.))

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
john government
Discord
myshkin#0001
"Oh, do quiet yourselves. If I had one silver for every thespian with a quill wanting to make pretend-play of a revolt, I would buy myself a proof-reader to lend to them. Now is not an opportune time to topple Aellen under the weight of one's own petty political misgivings while humans are already braying, sword-bared, to do the job for you." Larthamiel ap Velam proclaims aloud among the halls of his kindred, voice booming as he pulls the scrap of paper crudely fixed to the gate. How did it even get down here? With a brief wring of his braided hair between his forefingers, he returns to tending to his posies.
While filling his milk-bath, he takes a pause, in brief, turning to look about the empty room. His lithe nostrils briefly flare as he huffs out a laugh, reading the paper once more.
"Pah. Pseudonyms are for bandits and brothel-workers. One who writes something he truly believes will make it known just who believes it." He concurs with some finality, wishing that a return address was afixed to the pamphlet so he'd better chastise the weakness of their message that anonymity begets.

Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Amelia Smith-Alsace | Generic Guard Aerion Yvrel | Man-at-Arms Clarence
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
"Oh that's not nice" Aerion Yvrel grumbles, having been damned by a supposed white feather "At least wait until the war ends before starting anything." He remarks to himself, indulging in a vine of nearby grapes.

Vulf

Reaction score
Username
meady
Discord
Mead#7648
"Cravens who turncoat on their mother-nation are to be spared no mercy. For if they turn craven once, they are always to be a coward," Baranor of Calendale would remark hearing of the civil strife occuring within his enemies borders.

Ryanark

Event
Reaction score
Username
RussiaSupremacy
Andalor Jindle formed a grin from ear to ear as he read the revolutionary letter! A sight to behold, an opportunistic parasite. Truly the epitome of an Aellenite.. "Aye, I' shall come te yer revolution, anonehmous auther! Oi'll forward th'letter to ma entyre bloodloine. Howe generous!"

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
Aaron was minding his own business, looking at the posts in Aellen when he spotted this letter
"Huh. This could either go very well or terribly wrong"
The sorcerer would grab the paper, waiting for the day of the event, eager to see what would happen.

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Jaekob Jindle chuckles at this disappointment, brandishing his blade with the blood of the Aellen "Warriors" as he suddenly falls incredibly sick. He would return to the Jindles place of residence, entering his bedrest for a long period of time...maybe one day he will emerge and strike again, but for now Jaekob is out the line of duty.

Jindles rise up.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore
Just did a retest in history and raise their grade from 50% to 70%, feeling good!
you will never get to hear an orc drum solo

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss