The Weaver's Web

Reaction score
Also quick note, this is quite short and is kinda more poem-ish than anything really.

A bounty on your head as you head forward toward the jittering plane of whisked away spirits that shift between the webs, you can travel slow and safe or go as speedy as an ox but leave a dangerous loom of danger on your tail?
Yet mighty and high as the weaver's thread that xe holds to xemself, the webs are laced in a place that is strange with signs of sticks and stones that make a lyric of an untold mysterious that the Weaver had laced.
This delirious plane is filled with the familiar faces of ones you had to lynch in those brutal mobs, you keep on heading towards the door that shall lead you to freedom as something tries to make you stay holding on to the shackles that kept you trap for so long. Blink once then twice then shall you find yourself looking underneath the Weaver's Web.
You had brought yourself back to the place you wanted to escape but the Weaver had just played another one of xyr tricks again. Maybe one day you shall flee this place but for now, it's just a play for the Weaver, who sits on xyr web watching and waiting as the ghosts try to scurry out of xyr web.

{if I got something wrong xe pronouns like I didn't get the right thing like for something they possessive, went to, etc. Please tell me and I'll fix it}

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber