The Vulture triumphs

Tide

Media
Reaction score
În victorie
64 A.C.

King Jonas and his men, worked into a zeal by one augur Jerom de Based

I watched as the twisted and malformed woodland creature fell before me, by our blades.
Now I drink from his carved out skull the finest wine your lands can offer, and I demand an audience with whoever shall fill his vacant seat.

The enemies of Calendale have been bested, to the surprise of none.
The Kingdom of Aellen has suffered a decisive defeat in an all-out invasion of their home, their city and all surrounding land is now under our control.

The east belongs to the men of Calendale, the debt long owed finally paid. Our Holy Kingdom flourishes before the Sun and we relish in her gaze.

We hereby recognize The Kingdom of Aellen as a vassal under the Holy Kingdom of Calendale.
An audience with the indebted leadership of Aellen at the Calendale court shall take place within the coming two months. Failure to show will be met with severe repercussions.
Far too long has the age of men been wasted on elven idleness.

Signed

King Jonas of Vlachia
King of Calendale
Heir to The Empire of Man

MAPPNG4.0.png

Dog

Reaction score
Aldric del Riviere prepares to attend the courtroom, likely to start drama and conflict. "I'll wear my best ring!" He nodded proudly.

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
Kinal smiled with a great grin of white, before he shook his head at the missive, snickers releasing from his lips;
"Bravo, Vlachia.."

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Smith
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
The Ranger would be sat in his armchair by his fireplace as he watches an Apprentice come running into the corps, handing the quickly rushed notice to his leader.

"Ah good... The Vulture devours all, they must tread lightly with what they have left."

Last edited:

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Anthony Coalman puts the event into his journal, sure to attend.

"I expected more of a fight."

He would then rest in his Guildhouse, the first rest he was able to have in years.

Totalore

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Vakre Bloodaxe
"More empire than a kingdom, nowadays. Perhaps a change of name is due- 'The Empire of Calendale'." A robed, human individual commented.

Ryanark

Event
Reaction score
Username
RussiaSupremacy
"For too long have elf-kind reigned supreme. Presently, the dawn of Man arises." Grand Prince Viktor Yazov, son of Ivan, proclaimed loudly to the party gathered around him. The patriarch figured it was about time for the Rovnians to emerge from the great weald. "Вперед." He said, in a dialect familiar to those around.

heartesy

Reaction score
Username
Heartezy
Character Name
Freyr
Discord
[ O ] Heartesy#8244
"All is fair in love an' war.. What a wonderful fight with my buds'." A certain blonde elf chuckled away, folding the paper neatly and setting it upon her desk to glance out at the moon resting slowly the sky outside.

"Might the sun rise and present to the elves- again- their thoughts in a new light. Might my kin be smart to listen this time.."

JakeDaBear

Reaction score
Emrys finishes cleaning his blades of Elven residue and lets out a triumphant chuckle. "I hate this Jonas guy, maybe instead of trying to expand his racist, sexist, and overall genocidal kingdom, he should focus on the problems internally in Calendale, Aellen is nothing to them so they should just leave them be, not fucking kill half of the elven population, what horrid asses they are, Mytra would truly be disappointed, Jonas Is going to hell straight with Eadwulf for this, mark my words Jonas, you are gonna get a big punch in the dong!" The young soldier proclaimed in a mocking tone.

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
A Elf.
Discord
woot#4467
A singular elf would've read the message, laughing out loud from atop his horse.
Did the lowley humans truly expect the supreme elva to come to their call?
Venali would've patted the neck of his horse.

ShinitsuKun

Reaction score
Username
Cqonn
Character Name
Esreldia Labrinth
Discord
Cannnii#3993
Big man tavern owner Esreldria glanced at the message, taking no
note to it she clearly did not care what would happen
even if she was a citizen..
"They Deserved it."
She mumbled.. then making her way to make

fresh booze.

Last edited:

cbceps

Reaction score
Username
Thidical
Character Name
Argo Rosser
Discord
Thidical#1212
Argo sat, his back to one of Annumara's stumps, stripping off his armour and loosely bandaging up his wounds from the battle. He patted the log behind him, wincing with the pain that each breath brought him "My duty's done for a while, Annumara. No more fucking fighting for a while"

Mezameta

Reaction score
"For too long have elf-kind reigned supreme. Presently, the dawn of Man arises." Grand Prince Viktor Yazov, son of Ivan, proclaimed loudly to the party gathered around him. The patriarch figured it was about time for the Rovnians to emerge from the great weald. "Вперед." He said, in a dialect familiar to those around.
Russian dialect on frp returns pog?

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
she_must_be_gay