The Union of Vlachian & Norn

Rainalyn

VIP
Reaction score
The Union of Vlachian & Norn
62 AC.

An artist depiction of Samantha Mannhardt and Miron of Vlachia at the Royal Palace.

To the subjects of the Kingdom of Calendale, it fills the families of Vlachia and of Mannhardt with a warm embrace to announce the union of both Miron of Vlachia and Samantha Mannhardt. After a love-filled courtship and a subsequent declaration of love by Miron of Vlachia, the pair have decided to join in union together to further the race of Man through courage, faith, and fertility. The families of the groom and bride welcome all citizens of the Kingdom of Calendale and Her Allied Kingdoms to attend this fruitful union! By the grace of the Goddess, may we all be blessed by Her!

The families of Vlachia and of Mannhardt send invites to the respected nations;

Shroomden
The citizenry of Shroomden

The Kingdom of Calendale
The citizenry of The Kingdom of Calendale and her vassals.

Glarenydd
The citizenry of Glarenydd.

Kaz az Hazduun
The citizenry of Kaz az Hazduun.

The Village of Heiyeong
The citizenry of the Village of Heiyeong.

The City of Nex
The citizenry of the City of Nex.

Brenna
The citizenry of Brenna.

The families of Vlachia and of Mannhardt send private invitations to the following

Sir Andrus Vekkon @Ryloth
Aldric del Riviere @Dog
Sprinkles @MonkeyPoacher
Déorwinè yr Rheynland @Hephaestus
Yolititzli @Cepheid_
Vaydin var Morvuund @MinasOrDie
Jerom @Jentos
Avi Riddlesto @Ren2
Zetari Reykian @HeyEphi
Anastasya Sigala Dragic @LeonFrostfire
Owen Aerdant @Darisad
Andalor Jindle @Ryanark
Toothless @Smmers

[OOC]
The Wedding will be held on Saturday the 18th of September at 5:30 EST.
With-in the Palace of Calendale

-Signed

Ryanark

Event
Reaction score
Username
RussiaSupremacy
The lapis-clad Jindle ripped open the invitation letter hastily - not used to receiving letters. He skimmed the text.
"Ahh, ah' shall come to thes most august celebration for mah good fronde Samantha."

Cepheid_

Media
Reaction score
Username
Cepheid_
Character Name
Feainn | Aerenia | Solyrn | Yolilitzli
The High Priestess seemed to have an expression of surprise and content cross her visage as she received the invitation from her yurt. "My first festivity on Enarion right after our own festival, what an exciting time. I shall prepare a gift for the bride and groom."

Dog

Reaction score
Aldric del Riviere receives the invitation, nodding momentarily. “I was once married.” He commented, staring at the windowsill (likely at the airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars).

From a faraway land, another Samantha heeds the missive. She assumes it is an arranged marriage, and so prepares her wedding gown, excited to get married to this Vlachian!

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Smith
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
The Ranger in the woods would return home once more. Opening up the letter to read the news. He places a notice on the board next to his home, showing the respect of the NEWS, before picking up some goods and heading off again

ephi

Application
Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
Saliyhn; Marsaili; Raignheld; Ardamirys; Kianthys II; Alannia
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
A smile finds its way to the weary elfess’ visage as she lifts the invitation with her name upon it from her mailbox. She makes a mental note to attend such wedding - and a physical one, too, as she pins the letter to the inside of her door. Zetari then sets off, hoping to find the same dress she wore to her eldest daughter’s wedding, intending to wear the same.

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
The once King of Westholm, Rheyn. The Lord of Norn simply rose a brow, he turned to his close comrades and simply said: “The union of my people?”
A complete random walks past and smirks as he whispers under his breath.

"Who?"

Anthony Coalman frowns, reading over the invitations.

"Coalman and Co. not privately invited? After I saved their asses? Pfft."

He'd then go back to mining.

Voodoo__

Reaction score
A complete random walks past and smirks as he whispers under his breath.

"Who?"

Anthony Coalman frowns, reading over the invitations.

"Coalman and Co. not privately invited? After I saved their asses? Pfft."

He'd then go back to mining.
RICHARD I, simply wondered how a random would hear a private conversation.

Ren_2

Reaction score
When Avi received his letter he would smile brightly as he was happy to see the names on the paper. He would get to work just as soon as he put the letter safely on his desk, "Hmm... I think it time to dip into hoard." He commented as he would take out a old key from his pocket and walk into a room in his home.

As he walked inside he would see the bowl filled with gems, some mithril bars sat on a table, a large bone of a monster, weapons made of steel and mithril hung with little tags, and even a shelf containing letters with names of long dead individuals with trinkets and treasures from fallen friends. But as Avi walked he would stop as he looked at a small painting on the wall and seeing a woman he gave a weak smile. The woman with the blue coat over a crimson red attire, the battle ready look on her face, "I wish you could have been here to see day of family growing Gwynevere." He commented as he looked to the corner of the small painting where a single Vlachian pendent and favor that looked well taken care of rested, "I hope family grow again and watch above to see this day."

His glove hand would go to take out a single gem as he looked it over before getting to work, "For this day it will be perfect."

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
Kinal was smiling as he received the letter before he handed it to his husband before he grabbed a suit, beginning to sew and clean the suit as much as he can as he was working hard on everything, he wished to be ready as much as he can.

Kinal was humming as he did everything smoothly, sewing the holes in his old clothed suit with the beautiful flowers he had on before looking at Timon and asking for an opinion.
@RabbitRulez

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
Andrew would read the missive, a smile sprouted on his face, before quickly fading.
"I wish I could attend... but I would probably be killed in the middle of the event, and I don't want to ruin such a special moment... Though it has been a while, maybe I'm not being hunted down anymore?"
He contemplated the abyss for a second, before returning to reality. He let out a tired sigh.
"I can't take chances..."
He said, exhausted from the whole situation. But there is no time to be exhausted, he hastily left the area, heading to the comfort and safety of his own home...

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6