Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
The Union of Two Rivers
Season's Turn of 29 A.C.,
OOC: Sunday, January 24th at 5pm EST / 10pm GMT

(The Isilros Family Crest)

A fateful meeting, which would lead to many months of friendship, there was grief, there was happiness, and there was a spark which connected the two as more than just friends, a bond of hearts was formed, one of love, one of care. The flow of two souls are bound to fall as a waterfall does, falling in love, Enarion would once again witness the crossing of two rivers which together would form into a lake, a lake of protection to those who knew it, a lake of love to its children. May they provide for a sea of family as Lephilia Aria Isilros and Aedrin Norna come to marry another under the Rites of Life within the Sacred Hollow.

Letters of invitation are spread across Enarion,

The Empire of Aenlorethier
The citizenry of The Empire of Aenlorethier.

The Holy Republic of Promdor
The citizenry of The Holy Republic of Promdor.

The Tsardom of Fyrmana
The citizenry of The Tsardom of Fyrmana.

The Heiyeong Village
The citizenry of The Heiyeong Village.

The Reclamation Collective.
The citizens of the Reclamation Collective.

Estvo of Vetroy-Zapad.
The citizenry of Vetroy-Zapad.

(Creadits to @Mythri_Studio, @Vermy, & @Dairsad for helping me to get this done in time)

Last edited:

Siranja

Reaction score
Username
Siranja
Character Name
Raeliana V. Isilros
Discord
Siranja ☾#6399
55-555900_flower-divider-png-floral-turquoise-pink-watercolor-bouquet.png

A sky as vibrant as the color of the ocean, while pure reflected rays dappled and swirled with the sky, causing all that remained to be that perfect, dazzling baby-blue sky. The clouds were painted as puffs of radiant joy, ready to disperse into the winds to travel across Enarion.

There were beautiful news on a beautiful day, as it seemed - Music for both eyes and soul, brought a wave of sweet, earthly joy.

═════ ◈ ═════

And as such,
Raeliana Valerie Isilros was enlightened to hear about her mother’s wedding, to say the least!
The young elfess that had lazily curled up inside her quarters, suddenly jumped to her feet and swung open her door.

Quiet thuds could be heard within the Isilros Manor as
Raeliana made her way up the stairs before
she eventually reached her destination. With her left hand, the elfess reached out to gently knock on one of her sisters door.

“Lavinia!! We’ve got to prepare, move your butt!” She exclaimed in a joyous tone, her lips curling upwards into a bright,
cheerful smile.

═════ ◈ ═════
@Mochax+

Last edited:

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Frowned upon the fact that he was not invited. What could he have done to anger his beloved mammymaw he wondered. Then he remembered the time he accidently left 6 chests full of eggs in her basement and it stunk up the whole manor "Oh.. I see."

Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
Mythri Eleanor Aeleth would present a proud smile across her visage as she glanced over the parchment, mumbling out to those around her "Lephilia has finally decided to wed, I suppose Aellen will be expecting more Isilros to take over. Goodness, they just keep growing." she'd state with a chuckle and playful tone of voice. As she pocketed the parchment and went about her day!

Medieval Gif.gif

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
They are like rabbits....only bigger and more annoying
lixis mumbled, studying books in her room

Mochax+

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Mochax_
Discord
Mochax_#1601
Lavinia Isilros would chuckle as she watched her sister getting all excited. "Alright Alright, Calm down Raeliana!" The elfess would smile brightly as she was about to whitness her mothers marriage. "Make sure you don't look stupid! We need to look perfect for Mother.."

@Siranja

OP
Lleanna

Lleanna

Reaction score
Username
Alliennas
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
(This forum post has been edited and the date of the event has been moved due to complications oocly. My apologies for the inconvenience to some)

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

where is my stimmy mr biden
I miss Shizai, He was the one who got me to 200 reputation... He was the one who helped me in SRP, He was my friend but now... He has last been seen on January 22th, What happened to you brother..? :(
Bew
I put together my build portfolio:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irlmitsuba