VIP
Reaction score
Username
VermytheWurmy
Discord
Vermy#0001
THE THREE LITTLE PIGLETS
Issued the 3rd of the Bloodmoon - 31AC

First there was the little piglet who hailed from Vetroy-Zapad! He was little, tubby and round! His greed had made him blind and mad! Soon he fell to the hounds! Second there was the middle piglet who hailed from Promdor! He was odd, strange, and wild! He emitted a strong smelling odor! Soon he began to bawl like a child! Lastly there was the older piglet who hailed from Fyrmana! She was rude, brash, and desperate! Tried to run, not gonna! Soon she too sat in respite!

Now all the little piglets, huddled up together, sat and pondered long. As above their cell, the wolf of Calendale howled out this song...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Below is a letter penned to all lands that are in league with the Enarion Fortification Alliance.

Let it be known to all the lands of Enarion that your coalition is failing. And that the sons and daughters of our United Kingdoms shall forevermore stand triumphant in the face of treachery and tyrannical imperial expansionism. We will not go idly into the night, and we shall overcome any trial or tribulation. We did not want war, but your leaders forced our hand to act in self defense. I call to all those of sound mind, GO HOME! You will only find death and ruination under your coalition leaders, which three of five are now in dungeons, rotting and atoning for their transgressions.

Signed,
Lord Marshal, Ulvfgar
Lord Chancellor, Alphraid de Retford

Ryanark

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Notch
Character Name
Obamhum
"The coalition can piss off. This is not their war, our quarrel is with the Estvo. Surrender and your countrymen won't have to suffer, coalition folk!" Mildþryð proclaimed after he sang the ballad of the Three Little Piglets.

Lukylucaz

Reaction score
Username
LukyLucaz
Character Name
Humfrey
Discord
LukyLucaz#5749
“An end to war and terror, peace unto Enarion’s fields and temples! THIS I yearn for... for this I pray.” Humfrey would share with his brothers in white as well as the faithful attending the Great Temple.

“The Divines may have heard us yet!” He would exclaim upon hearing the news of Calendale’s victories. “Usyl BLESSES those faithful to the creed of Five Divines. The heretics of humanity are whipped for their falsehoods, all may now attest this truth! SHOULD they repent and ceise this imperious war, greater calamity may yet be averted!” Humfrey would admonish.

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Vorion Isilros reads the missive, a smirk crossing his face at the clever poem that was written. He would shrug, throwing it into his fireplace.

"If we surrender we lose everything, don't listen to their lies, they are and always will be Warmongers."

AdventureApollo

Application
Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enrico Caetti | Gesuido Aoi | Clarence | Nomad Andrei
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
Enrico Caetti would laugh, then speak outloud at this sad piece of propaganda while attempting to clean his tea-stained favourite chair. "Not only did they get the wrong amount of nation leaders but failed to realize the reasons we're fighting for. Every man and woman of Enarion will fight till the bitter end against these warmongers and criminals. A loss of this war for the people of Enarion will only lead to a second calamity in the population and the continent. A soldier of their army attacked their vassalized state with no proof of rebellion or mistrust. It's as if they acquired this forethought from another divine plane, likely through their dark magic. May Mytra smite them where they stand as they tarnish her good name." He would scrunch up the note and throw it into a roaring fire before reciting a prayer to Saint Alba and Mytra.

OOC NOTE: Before somebody mentions it, my chair is not located in Calendale

Celestine

VIP
Reaction score
Username
PropertE
Character Name
Consul Nysa
Discord
Celestine#2436
Nysa Taennen silently enjoys her retirement.

Brokenhelix

Reaction score
Username
Brokenhelix
Character Name
Jayce Des'Nox
Discord
Brokenhelix#1471
"Ironic."

The ashen elf would cast the missive into the flames, watching the edges curl inwards as the parchment blackened.

"They send their men into foreign soil and call it defense." he let out a tired sigh
"This so-called wolf seems more like a mangy mutt."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

See also: Dog competitions, but Werewolves
Werewolves but it's just a chihuahua
You're either gaming, or you are the game. And I just lost it.
Pact sorcery...perhaps there is a hint in the name!
Gamer gaming game gamed
Bew
Gunna be playing (and streaming) again on Sunday at 3PM EST. I should've played today, I want to so bad XD
Hope you enjoyed the tournament today!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poggahs