Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Tom Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
Ordheim.png

To the settlers of Ordheim & Hilltown

I find that the time of need and time of rebuild has caused pain and sadness, with the built-up with the Death of King Thorsten and a hearing of war and conflict. I have yet to inform you of some more news.
King Baldur has journeyed off from the halls, I do not know of his return but I must also seek to inform you that Ubbe Bloodaxe with many of the other council members are trying to bring peace back into the halls.
However, on my own decision, I have chosen to resign as Sheriff and protector of Hilltown. It has been a great privilege to help build the land and try to bring people into the Dwarven lands but I must in the benefit of myself and my group departure and wish for all Dwarves and many friends not to be saddened by my departure but join me in celebration as I do believe the corruption of bandits, thieves and murderous men and women that submerged Ordheim into darkness is being removed and the sun will shine into the mountain again once more.

Remember me as the Ranger in the Tower and as a friend

Your final letter and guidance as a nation

From sheriff Tom Shadow, Co-Leader of the Oakleaf Rangers

Last edited:

Darken

Reaction score
Username
DarkxWalker
Character Name
Asher A.
Discord
Darkx#6250

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
whats a good username for an alt
Cell2 wrote on DylanDeNewb's profile.
dylan sucks
Brenna Opening Village Event tomorrow! Come get your home and meet the clan leader of the village!
String rank;

if(rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Moderator") || rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Application")){
---System.out.print1n("💕");
}else {
---System.out.print1n("💔");
}
Moderation apps are still open, if you feel like you'd make a good fit, apply :D
Aegis Trading Company is now selling MITHRIL INGOTS!

Contact
Koka#1008
Horton#4148

Or buy directly in the Aellen Kingdom shop!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waif