The Solstice Solaris Ball

particri

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Flieur-Anne
1623105533140.png

The Solstice Solaris Ball

Pictured above: Ladies and Gentlemen from all parts dancing in the new Calendale ballroom
1623105792621.png

1623105818250.png

INVITATIONS ARE SENT TO ANY DENIZENS OF:
All vassals and people of Calendale (Promdor, Vlachia, Elfmarch, and Reyn)
The Kingdom of Shroomden
The Emirate of Qantar,
The Aellen Kingdom,
The Reclamation Collective,
The Triumvirate of Glarenydd,
The Village of Heiyeong,
1623106169676.png

As the decade comes to a close, the Kingdom of Calendale invites all to its newly built palace for a ball in celebration of the progression of its capital and the successful closing of the war against Fyrmana.

Come in your best Summer and Floral Formal Attire!

Event Activities

Quaint trinkets to be sold as memorabilia such things include:
Corsages,
Flower crowns,
Wreaths,
And much more!

Main Activities:
A Feast
A reward for best dressed (This will include one male and female)
A dance battle
Partner dances
Battle of the Bards - All bards are welcome to come in with their best music
Tourney

1619122110003.png

This invitation will have the royal signatures of approval:

1623107973206.png

&

1623107983010.png

1619122920637.png

This event will take place the 18th of June 2021 at 4pm est in the new ballroom of the Calendale build.

Last edited:

Sukitoru

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
"WRAITHS?" A spectral, undead creature shouts in excitement, their illiteracy bringing them sudden and great amounts of elation! Not Elathion. The prospect of seeing their once-friends in the Regiment greatly excites them, and from within the Hold of Ordheim, they shout aloud a great - "HOO HAA!" - Surely intending to attend this grandiose and wonderful event!

clonky

Reaction score
"WRAITHS?" A spectral, undead creature shouts in excitement, their illiteracy bringing them sudden and great amounts of elation! Not Elathion. The prospect of seeing their once-friends in the Regiment greatly excites them, and from within the Hold of Ordheim, they shout aloud a great - "HOO HAA!" - Surely intending to attend this grandiose and wonderful event!
A menacing spectral creature seems to grin in pure loving ire with the companions of other fellow diminished wraiths. She accepts this invite to this ball and hopes to attend in the most lovely attire.

Reaction score
Username
Cassiuz
Character Name
Lucius Karchideaus | Cassius Karchideaus (PK)
Cassius would place the letter down on the fallen wall of a Valorian building, stroking his beard as he thought deeply. "This will be a perfect event to spread our cause at..." He'd pause for a moment, hope filling his eyes "We may even discuss the matter with one of Calendale's officials... or better yet, the King". He would pull the deep purple quill from behind his ear and begin writing letters to those part of the 'effort'.

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Nyomi
Discord
Nyomi#8970
Petro Orel digs through all his books, scrambling up the shelves and searching for a topic of weaving flowers. He had seen his friends wearing crowns of flowers and leaf, there must be a book on it somewhere! He would surely intend to show up wearing as many flowers as possible, in the suit his mom got him! "Maybe my frens will wanna come wif me too!" The young boy declares aloud.

OP
particri

particri

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Flieur-Anne
A familiar Queen sits in one of the newly renovated places within the Calendale castle, a basket of flora upon the floor. Within her hands was a Floral Wreath within the making, "I do hope no one misreads Wreaths as Wraiths... Definitely should make a program for the illiterate one day..." Flieur would then finish up this Wreath of golds and reds, moving onto one of golds and blues.

Comica_l

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Comica_l
Character Name
Tascree Shorvisk
Discord
Frawlic#1216
The invitation was looked over for less than a mere moment before it was set in the fireplace. A harsh tsk escaped Zoya as her attention shifted out the window. "An invitation to a ball to celebrate peace and victory, followed by a missive of their men wanting bloodshed on the innocent? Their ignorance fails to shock me, dear, hopefully, it bites them in the behind one day." She glances away from the window, her mithril gaze now focused on Relian and the children. The only thing leaving her lips now would be a sigh.

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Smith
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
The Lone Ranger would view the missive that was delivered to him, situated in Calendale. He would ponder for a minute, before saying out something loud to himself. "Well, I guess I have to find something better than the many repeated Ranger Appeal that I designated to having..." With that, The Ranger puts the missive away into drawer of his desk. He grabs his bow, places his belted scabbard around his waist and pulls up his hood as he heads off to the Eastern Woods of Enarion.

Axros

Reaction score
Username
Gazros
Character Name
Raice Escariot
Discord
gaz #8008
Situated comfortably within his quaint and cozy house in the Collective, Raice looked over the invitation with a bittersweet smile. It had been decades since the dewi had visited the former home of the Free Company, and a part of the dwarf longed for the nostalgia of revisiting the dirt streets of what used to be Rheynland once more.

"They better have an open bar this time if I'm gonna be dressing up. Hey Silvy what're your sewing skills like!?" Raice bellowed out to his housemate in the adjacent room, his lips pulled into a comforted smile at the prospect of some return to normalcy and revelry despite the very fabric of their reality being torn apart by eldritch horrors. "I'm not sure low-cut shirts and refurbished underwear are gonna cut it for this ball!" He called out once more, before slipping the invitation into his back pocket.

Reaction score
Mirabelle happened upon the missive on her way back home from a casual fishing trip, a hobby she had picked up in recent years. She looked over the letters, a wide grin forming on her face as she saw the theme seemed to involve flowers! "Well well! Maybe I should bring some flowers for the mademoiselles in Calendale..." Mirabelle held a warm look on her face, as flowers were something that her people held near and dear to them. A feeling of respect and excitement flew through her being as she rushed home to pluck together all the right flowers for some gifts! She hoped that they would like some bouquets, after all. But she was still unsure as to what she would wear, as she didn't really own fancy clothes!

OP
particri

particri

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Flieur-Anne
A notice would be hung up upon the many boards of Enarion and passed into the hands of its denizens.
It read:

To all whom read this, The Solstice Solaris Ball has not been canceled. It has been moved to the anniversary of the late King Godfrey of Myrfeld's death. For we invite everybody to come and attend this ball, celebrating the life and legacy of him.
The Kingdom of Calendale also wishes for the attendees to come visit the opening of the Hall of Heroes while they are here.

Blessed be the Sun and thanks to all,

Signed,

1623681380140.png

This event will take place the 18th of June 2021 at 4pm est in the new ballroom of the Calendale build.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber