Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#2377
THE SIXTH TOURNOI D’ENARION
90AC

5ED77A03-A82B-41F6-9BA6-FA0C56317ED5.jpeg

*Colossal missives are nailed to every notice board in Enarion announcing the Sixth Tournoi d’Enarion.*

[!] As you are doubtless aware, the Tournoi d’Enarion has an illustrious history as an event of high chivalry and honour, with rough records indicating this tradition originates from well before the dire Calamity. A number of events are contained with the Tournoi, and thus we describe them. [!]
CF0B1359-F2EB-47FE-AC6D-14F89651DE6E.png

~ Melee ~
Groups of 3
A brutal brawl.
Troupes will pit against each other in a three-versus-three setting, in which the triumphant troupe will move onto the following round until only one group remains.

1st place - Exclusive hat, sword and 3 crates of their choosing.
2nd place - Exclusive sword and 3 crates of their choosing.
3rd place - 3 crates.

~ Archery ~
Solo
A test of dexterity, patience, and skill.
Enarion’s finest archers will skirmish against each other in a one-versus-one setting. The triumphant archer will proceed onto the following round until a sole champion remains.

1st place - Exclusive hat, and Exclusive bow skin and 3 crates of their choosing.
2nd place - Exclusive bow skin and 3 crates of their choosing.
3rd place - 3 crates.

~ Triathlon ~
Groups of 3
A test of speed and endurance.
Enarion’s fastest compete against each other to reach the finish line. This consists of three sections. These sections are as follows
- Horse Race (bring your own horses)
- Archery
- Boat race
These events together make up the triathlon. The aim here is to be the first to the finish line yet you can not win unless you have collected every token of an undisclosed amount along the way and bring them back to the finish line.

1st place - Exclusive hat skin, Exclusive fishing rod skin and 3 crates of their choosing.
2nd place - Exclusive fishing rod skin and 3 crates of their choosing.
3rd place - 3 crates.

~ Jousting ~
Solo
A true test of an individual's command over both themselves and their beasts. Only the mightiest two horsemen shall triumph in this most illustrious of events.

1st place - Exclusive hat skin, Exclusive Sword Skin and 3 crates of their choosing.
2nd place - Exclusive Sword Skin and 3 crates of their choosing
3rd place - 3 crates.

~ The Skirmish of Steel ~
Free for all
A clashing of steel and shield, a battle unmatched in size or significance. Enari from across the lands will compete in a large-scale confrontation.

0CB403FD-1A81-4DF8-99A1-5188F2F7C72A.png

On behalf of the Tournoi d’Enarion,

We invite everyone, from all walks of life to band together and contend against each other in the finest tournament to ever grace this land.
Good luck, and may glory rain upon the best and most resolute.

F8C36F49-8D71-4068-AE92-00EE919DEF84.png

Date:
26th March 2022

Time:
3:30pm Est
7:30pm Gmt
3:30am Awst

Credit: NVSE

1BCABFA8-DECA-4A05-9982-83B43AAC4B04.png

Last edited:

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
25th of March 2020 lol

naflaa

VIP
Reaction score
Username
naflaa
Discord
koreanlilbaby#1133
sKirmish of STEEEL

Cell2

Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Alice Hadlee
Discord
lorena#7689
If you're interested in having your very own team in the sixth Tournoi, please fill this out and send it to lorena#7689

Team Name:
Team Members:

Remember that you only need 3 players max, feel free to reuse members for different parts

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Dw guys, we got 'em.

Death system fixed. Easy
@Dylann I love you <3
Lemmie post a nation forum!!

( Wonder how many hrs it will take woot to put /me laughs under it)
how does this work? i applied but the server still has not whitelisted me
spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider
I'd make a snarky comment about how there's various comments about how inactive the forums were, but that would imply activity.
Whoa, whoa! Everyone gotta stop posting so much stuff on the forums, I can’t keep up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hera000