The Seers Moot of Elyanor

LoLzboi

Reaction score

The Seers Moot of Elyanor
The future of the lands of the Elyar
To the men and women of Elyanor whom I have served in devotion to the good Gods of Mytra, Tyth, Syra, Usyl and Rema I must make comment upon my absence from the publics eye.

My time as Seer of Elyanor has taught me little of statecraft, as many of you would know who spend any modicum of time with those who govern Elyanor in my stead, but much upon the nature of the divine through endless hours of isolated reflection and worship. Through these meditations and enlightenments I have been granted the gift of seeing the future of Elyanor and what little mark I have had upon its path thus far.

With this I, Benoit Solaris de Corseilles, first Grand Archon of Elyanor, King of Reyn, Protector of Promdor and Aellen, do call forth the revered Auguria of the Five Divines in all their capacities for the first Seers Moot to elect my successor who shall inherit all titles, powers, and privileges of my office and station within one year of this decree.

Thusly I name the following to be the electors within the Moot:

Lugash Lisilme
Reylin Retford
Godric
Jerom
Xzavier Fultone
Gwyn Thorpe

Should no man or woman be elected to take up the governance of Elyanor, let the Gods decide on field of battle between all named.

Signed,
Benoit Solaris de Corseilles
Grand Archon of Elyanor,
King of Reyn, Protector of Promdor and Aellen​

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Currently wanting to CRP
relinking this thread as [a competing server] is currently having its 30th child grooming pedo uproar. frp has some good systems in place to protect players and it's handy to keep the material visible and to-hand should these problems arise here.
https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/health-safety-information-guidance-more.67/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maseratihotti