The Scavenger's Bout, 51 AC

Reaction score
The Scavenger's Bout
1624574575236.png
To all skilled warriors of Enarion, once again will there be a test of skill and arms be hosted in the city of Tor Ascara. However, this will not follow the traditional format of a tournament. Instead, the rules will be switched up. Each combatant starts with no armor or weaponry, and they must find weaponry, armor and other supplies hidden throughout the city. The last one standing shall be the victor and take home a magnificent prize!

Rules:
- The first 10 seconds are a grace period in which participants are not allowed to hit eachother.
- Fighters must leave their belongings in lockers provided by the organisation.
- Fighters will have nothing on their person when the competition begins.
- Weapons, armour and other supplies may be gathered throughout the city. Having outsiders smuggle in items is forbidden.
- Opponents must be knocked down, but may not be executed. Medical staff may attend to downed opponents. (aka rev ppl you down if you can, if not, they must call for an overseeing mod)
- Teaming is strictly forbidden. Participants seen making teams with other participants will be disqualified.

OOC:
This event will take place at 6 PM EST, Saturday 26th of June. Show up beforehand to get your stuff situated!
Also, anyone can come, not just citizens. Spectating is allowed and will be proved with special viewing spots.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos