skippy369

Reaction score
Username
skippy369
Character Name
Aien Raloris
Discord
Skippy#1354

A dwarf with a bit more pounds than he'd like, with bronze red colored hair which fell out of his somewhat rusty helmet, which drooped over his shoulders past his belly, entered the silent halls of Kaz-Az-Ordheim. He carried no belongings on him other than his trousers, and as his footsteps sent echoes throughout the taverns, he kept his gaze upon the throneroom ahead of him. The dwarf halted, and turned around to face the main gate of the city, and halted once again within the middle of the city square. He took a deep breath in, and bellowed loudly to any Dewi that may reside within these deserted halls,

"Where have me kin gone? Is t'ere anyone left!?" he would shout frustrated, "Woi is it t'at we are a split people!? Woi do our people leave these great halls!? We can rebuild.. nae, we MUST rebuild!" he followed with, taking a couple of breaths afterwards. His breathing leaves a small trail of mist due to the city gone cold, and he starts once again, "Ah am Skippy Bronzebeard, a Dewi ov industreh. Ah consider meself one wit' de earth, a mastah ov de blacksmith as well. Will anyone aid meh in the rekindlin' ov our Dewi flame?" he shouts, as he awaits any dwarf to stick their head out of their housing hole.

GodOfPie

Application
Reaction score
Username
Adelemphii
Character Name
Gagnir Adresin, Tour Guide
Discord
Adelemphii#6213
Gagnir Adresin solemnly wandered from the bank which has rarely been used in recent times, the Goldmisers having become rarely sighted as of late. Holding a pouch of seed to be sown into the fields in one hand, and his handy hoe which has seen much use recently in the other, Gagnir entered the square with the sort of empty look in his eyes. He had failed to notice the shouting prior, having resorted to a dull routine of farming and sleeping since the city has fallen into a despair of silence and emptiness.

However Gagnir paused in his step, blinking as he gazed over towards the new dewi who proclaimed himself as one towards the cause of rebuilding the great nation. "A... Aye, lad-" He paused, clearing his throat once more to continue, "Aye, I'm nae a leader but I've sworn meself towards this kingdom and I'll nae leave even if it costs me life." He said proudly, standing tall once more as his heart is rekindled towards the fight of rebirth in Ordheim.
"Name's Gagnir. Gagnir Adresin, I do a bit o' farming tae feed the dewi. I welcome ye tae Ordheim, what once was a beautiful city full o' plentiful dewi."

OP
skippy369

skippy369

Reaction score
Username
skippy369
Character Name
Aien Raloris
Discord
Skippy#1354
"We MUST rebuild!" ThrÁin Ironheart would yell
Gagnir Adresin solemnly wandered from the bank which has rarely been used in recent times, the Goldmisers having become rarely sighted as of late. Holding a pouch of seed to be sown into the fields in one hand, and his handy hoe which has seen much use recently in the other, Gagnir entered the square with the sort of empty look in his eyes. He had failed to notice the shouting prior, having resorted to a dull routine of farming and sleeping since the city has fallen into a despair of silence and emptiness.

However Gagnir paused in his step, blinking as he gazed over towards the new dewi who proclaimed himself as one towards the cause of rebuilding the great nation. "A... Aye, lad-" He paused, clearing his throat once more to continue, "Aye, I'm nae a leader but I've sworn meself towards this kingdom and I'll nae leave even if it costs me life." He said proudly, standing tall once more as his heart is rekindled towards the fight of rebirth in Ordheim.
"Name's Gagnir. Gagnir Adresin, I do a bit o' farming tae feed the dewi. I welcome ye tae Ordheim, what once was a beautiful city full o' plentiful dewi."
Skippy Bronzebeard would greet both Thráin Ironheart and Gagnir Adresin, giving them hearty hugs. "Ah have spent far too much time away from me kin. Ah plan on creatin' a guild fer industreh within these halls. Ah meself dunnae claim tuh be any sort ov kingdom leadah. Is our king still around?" he would inquire.

Ricov

Reaction score
Lodmir Reddson returning from what was possibly his final trip to the Old mines of Ordheim with his pick over his shoulder, hears the commotion...
Hearing these statements, laughs loudly as if he had heard a tremendous joke.

"Look a'round ya laddeh! The Kings av gone!" Arms outstretched towards the Empty Throne and the dimmed lights of the Great Halls.
Yet, for his own amusement he gives the
Bronzebeard an ultimatum..

"My name is Lodmir Reddson, hard worker, miner and Engineer....And if ya can keep our Halls lit and our doors open even just as a Guild then ya may av ma council, ma Hammer, pick and ma many Weapons of War"

With that said the Red bearded Dewi, who had sworn his
Oath to two Kings now Lost or stepped down, who was prepared to help lead the Armies of Ordheim and defend his Nation, was now less of what he used to be.
The slow walk back to his small workshop within the Mountain was proof he had lost some of his fighting spirit.
Instead of
Hope and Determination he grudgingly continued to pack his things with Despair and Anger.

Someday his purpose will be revealed once again to feed his intellect and passion to becoming something greater...

_x_Bjorn_x_

Reaction score
Username
Bjorn321
Character Name
Ubbe Bloodaxe
Discord
Bjorn321#3003
Ubbe would walk up towards the saddened dwarf. Ubbe would then place his hand upon skippy's shoulder.
"My friend, I'am sorry to let you now that a most dwarves have moved from Ordheim" Ubbe would then take a couple steps back, looking upon the new dwarf. " I Ubbe, of clan Bloodaxe, wish to help rebuild Ordheim to how its once was. But first we must reconnect with our kin of Ordheim. There is no need for dwarves to be aggressive with each other"

_x_Bjorn_x_

Reaction score
Username
Bjorn321
Character Name
Ubbe Bloodaxe
Discord
Bjorn321#3003
Skippy Bronzebeard would greet both Thráin Ironheart and Gagnir Adresin, giving them hearty hugs. "Ah have spent far too much time away from me kin. Ah plan on creatin' a guild fer industreh within these halls. Ah meself dunnae claim tuh be any sort ov kingdom leadah. Is our king still around?" he would inquire.
Ubbe would walk into the conversation "Our king has abandoned the kingdom, he has left it in ruins. But I Ubbe Bloodaxe swear upon the gods that I will try and bring back our once great halls. And if not Ordheim be that hall, perhaps a new hall will be built."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
whats a good username for an alt
Cell2 wrote on DylanDeNewb's profile.
dylan sucks
Brenna Opening Village Event tomorrow! Come get your home and meet the clan leader of the village!
String rank;

if(rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Moderator") || rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Application")){
---System.out.print1n("💕");
}else {
---System.out.print1n("💔");
}
Moderation apps are still open, if you feel like you'd make a good fit, apply :D
Aegis Trading Company is now selling MITHRIL INGOTS!

Contact
Koka#1008
Horton#4148

Or buy directly in the Aellen Kingdom shop!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erilobar