Username
PropertE
Character Name
Consul Nysa
Discord
Celestine#2436
MC Username: Witchl0ck/ PropertE

Discord: Celestine#2436

Position in which you’re applying for: Information Gatherer & Documentor.

Why should I hire you?: Currently I am employed under the High Judge Jayce Des'Nox as his secretary. Not only does this assist in my duties to him but when judicial work isn't needed I can place my hard work elsewhere without interfering with my normal duties. In addition to this I have been encouraged by the great penman Gnorf. Today in our meeting I believe to have proven my assistance to the facility, bringing up valid questions and inquires and volunteering to help.

Where does your character Live?: I currently reside in the caves outside of Tor'Ascara.

Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: No.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starlea

Reaction score
Username
Raydia
Character Name
Asmina Iloryn
Discord
Cassie#0466
MC Username: Raydia
Discord: Cassie#0466
Position in which you’re applying for: Crafting and Engineers

Why should I hire you?:

Things have been difficult, even for the short time I've lived in the city. I have seen declarations of war, corrupt politics, and conspiracy alike. It seems what we need now is strength, and growth. For Aellen to remain prosperous in spite of the challenges we face. I am just one woman, but I am seeking to do my part as a responsible member of our community.

What I lack in martial prowess, I hope to be able to make up for in curiosity and ingenuity. To bring ease to lives of our people through invention. And, perhaps, to bring our military an edge in technology should the political climate become even more volatile in the future. My name is Asmina Iloryn, and I believe I would make an excellent addition to the Crafting and Engineers team.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Where does your character Live?: Overgrove 20, Aellen
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: No

Last edited:

Ren_2

Reaction score
MC Username: Witchl0ck/ PropertE

Discord: Celestine#2436

Position in which you’re applying for: Information Gatherer & Documentor.

Why should I hire you?: Currently I am employed under the High Judge Jayce Des'Nox as his secretary. Not only does this assist in my duties to him but when judicial work isn't needed I can place my hard work elsewhere without interfering with my normal duties. In addition to this I have been encouraged by the great penman Gnorf. Today in our meeting I believe to have proven my assistance to the facility, bringing up valid questions and inquires and volunteering to help.

Where does your character Live?: I currently reside in the caves outside of Tor'Ascara.

Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: No.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I wanted to say congratulations! You have been Accepted!!!!

Please msg me on discord Renajaka #1818 as soon as you can.

Accepted!

After reviewing your application and hearing about your work with others I feel like you would be a really good fit! Please Message me as soon as possible for further action.

Ren_2

Reaction score
MC Username: Raydia
Discord: Cassie#0466
Position in which you’re applying for: Crafting and Engineers

Why should I hire you?:

Things have been difficult, even for the short time I've lived in the city. I have seen declarations of war, corrupt politics, and conspiracy alike. It seems what we need now is strength, and growth. For Aellen to remain prosperous in spite of the challenges we face. I am just one woman, but I am seeking to do my part as a responsible member of our community.

What I lack in martial prowess, I hope to be able to make up for in curiosity and ingenuity. To bring ease to lives of our people through invention. And, perhaps, to bring our military an edge in technology should the political climate become even more volatile in the future. My name is Asmina Iloryn, and I believe I would make an excellent addition to the Crafting and Engineers team.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Where does your character Live?: Overgrove 20, Aellen
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: No
Hi! I wanted to say congratulations! You have been Accepted!!!!

Please msg me on discord Renajaka #1818 as soon as you can.

Accepted!

After reviewing your application and hearing about your work with others I feel like you would be a really good fit! Please Message me as soon as possible for further action.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

irlmitsuba wrote on harakiris's profile.
where is my stimmy mr biden
I miss Shizai, He was the one who got me to 200 reputation... He was the one who helped me in SRP, He was my friend but now... He has last been seen on January 22th, What happened to you brother..? :(

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neffie