The "Researchers of Aellen"

DragonDude875

Reaction score
Username
Inhale_
MC Username: PandaCRP
Discord: Panda_bear#6881
Position in which you’re applying for: crafting and engineer
Why should I hire you?: Because I feel like Eric would be a great asset, plus being one to help create the team but mainly because of his inrp knowledge on many subjects. Also having already created a few things.
Where does your character Live?: Aellen
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: None
Accepted!

After Reviewing your Application and taking into consideration that you've come to me multiple times with suggestions and have shown to be dedicated to Research I am glad to say; Welcome to the Team! I will contact you shortly and discuss with you about the Research Team. We are glad to have you!

Ren_2

Reaction score
MC Name: Renajaka
Discord: Renajaka
position applying for: Information Gather and Documenter
Why should I hire you?

After only a brief time walking around the entire region and reading through the bits and pieces of lore found along the way I want to learn more! I want to find every single little bit and piece and put it all together to make and understand this puzzle more. I also want to help with documenting and sharing the history of the world with others through books and writing down what I see to share along the way. Hopefully, one day the library in the kingdom could be filled with research notes and historical facts about kings or queens from long ago, recreations of lost texts, and other things to make the world that much more exciting to explore.

DragonDude875

Reaction score
Username
Inhale_
MC Name: Renajaka
Discord: Renajaka
position applying for: Information Gather and Documenter
Why should I hire you?

After only a brief time walking around the entire region and reading through the bits and pieces of lore found along the way I want to learn more! I want to find every single little bit and piece and put it all together to make and understand this puzzle more. I also want to help with documenting and sharing the history of the world with others through books and writing down what I see to share along the way. Hopefully, one day the library in the kingdom could be filled with research notes and historical facts about kings or queens from long ago, recreations of lost texts, and other things to make the world that much more exciting to explore.

Accepted!

After Reviewing your Application and taking into consideration that you've come to me multiple times with suggestions and have shown to be dedicated to Research I am glad to say; Welcome to the Team! I will contact you shortly and discuss with you about the Research Team. We are glad to have you!

Signed, Aristo Tanwen

Sootable_

Reaction score
View attachment 2154
[!]
The Research Team is a team of individuals dedicated to discovering and documenting information, as well as making new inventions. They are entrusted with the ability to keep information flowing to the public actively. All publicly recognized information that is discovered by the research team will be shared to the Library within the Kingdom of Aellen. Originally Founded by now deceased Mythri Reykian, the team is now led by Aristo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Researchers: [8/12] 2 Applying Spots & 1 Promotion Spot Left!
  • Clinic Owner [1/1] N/A
  • The clinic owner is well… the owner of the clinic, in which the research team is residing in. They have been gracious enough to house the research team within their domain. In which, if the Clinic owner demands certain information be kept close, or demands you to do something please respect their judgment.
  • Head Researcher [1/1] N/A
  • The Head Researcher is someone appointed by the owner of the clinic. A trusted person capable of overseeing the operation of the research team. This job requires you to be able to help all the listed Researchers.
  • Research Manager: [1/2] Promotion Required
  • Someone Entrusted with the responsibility of overseeing a branch of the Research Team. Appointed by the Head Researcher they help aid to run the team.
  • Information Gather & Documentor: [4/4] FULL
  • Those within this profession are the ones actively going out on ‘missions’ to find information. Once they find information worth documenting, they will take out one of their books (in which it’s required that you carry at least 2 on you at all times) and write down what you learn.
  • Those within this profession are entrusted with documenting all other information from the researching team as well. Whether it be from events, testings, or locally gathered information. All Information must go through the Head Researcher before being published in a book, If the decision of keeping certain information limited is made...we expect that you honor this choice. If the information gets out by your tongue… you will be dishonorably discharged from your position as a researcher. Please don’t make this happen.
  • Crafting and Engineers [2/3] 1 Spot Left
  • Those within this profession are responsible for actively coming up with ideas of new inventions. Once you’ve come up with an idea of a new invention, it is expected that you yourself write down a rough draft in a book of the invention. Explaining what you are looking to make, and why. After this information is documented, you will begin to make the invention and be expected to be able to test your own inventions yourself. Documenting failures is expected, as you can only learn from failure!
  • If you take up this profession, it is required that you wear a set of protective leather (Provided by the research team) when testing out inventions, unless unharmful. It is also required that you inform the Head Researcher sometime during your process of creating an invention.
  • Item Historians & Identifiers [1/2] 1 Spot left
  • Our world is a very mysterious place. New items and discoveries are popping up all around us. With that being said, we need someone dedicated to identifying and testing out objects. Whether they’re from a past mysterious monster hunter, or from a simple farmer. Those within this profession must have a rough online of their thoughts when researching an item. Each Item gets its own book unless confirmed otherwise.
  • Like all other professions, all discoveries from identified or unidentified items must be reported to the Head Researcher, If the discovered information is deemed for the public then the information of your amazing discoveries may be published with the praise of your findings!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are currently not many spots left open. It seems these jobs go quickly.
As FRP as a whole has grown so has the Research Team. Due to recent Publicity through the inventions used to aid against the undead in the war and simply inventions for daily lives the interest in the Research team has severely picked up. I am looking for dedicated members who will be able to properly do their job!

Note: All Research and Crafting Must be done properly. With Icly discoveries and discussions. Though of course brainstorming Oocly is accepted you must discuss Icly as well. For Inventors and Historians, I will need ss proof of your emotes.

If you are interested in joining the “Aellen Researchers” Please send a letter to
“Aristo" at *Inchoerent adress*
(Aka respond in the comments with this format)
MC Username:
Discord:
Position in which you’re applying for:
Why should I hire you?:
Where does your character Live?:
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Signed:

Owen Grenan
[Clinic Overseer]
Dairsad#3517

Eric Fisher
[Clinic Owner]
Panda_Bear#6881

Aristo
[Head of Research]
Inhale#0296

MC Username: NezukoBeWaifus soon to be Sootable_
Discord:Sootable_#8372
Position in which you’re applying for: Item and Identifier
Why should I hire you?: ICLY, I have been wandering round studying the runes.. the only one I have interacted with and still have to is the Etheral Rune, so I would like to help for identifying and researching the runes!
Where does your character Live?: Aellen I don't have an offical home I mainly am around the Tavern!
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: No, I am part of the military <3

OP
Mythri_Studio

Mythri_Studio

Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
MC Username: NezukoBeWaifus soon to be Sootable_
Discord:Sootable_#8372
Position in which you’re applying for: Item and Identifier
Why should I hire you?: ICLY, I have been wandering round studying the runes.. the only one I have interacted with and still have to is the Etheral Rune, so I would like to help for identifying and researching the runes!
Where does your character Live?: Aellen I don't have an offical home I mainly am around the Tavern!
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: No, I am part of the military <3
Denied.
Unfortunately, while your application was one in which would be accepted at another time, we are currently full Researchers. Though we urge you to apply at another time, thank you for showing your interest in the Research team!

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
Nikki Minaj is the queen of rap. Without Nicki there would be no female rap. All of these new rappers can thank Nicki for their career. Notice all of these new female rappers were made by Nikki, its no offense to them. Just give Nicki her credit. Nikki Minaj made Doja Cat's career with Say So. Nikki Minaj made Megan's career with Hot Girl Summer. Nikki even made some of the male rappers careers. Nikki pushed NBA Young Boy pushed him into being a mainstream artist when she hopped on What's that speed about. Nikki made sagas career with Whole Lotta Choppas remix. Nikki Minaj is the queen of rap and she's the reason why half of your faves even exist. In conclusion, Nikki Minaj is the best female rapper to ever be born and she is the queen of rap. And she will always be the queen of rap. She's always has been, always will be.
Luky, Chaotikal, Lolz, Medi, calendale forming the avengers
4CD wrote on Lionfiles's profile.
shouldnt u have the nation leader role on the forums....
"Thanks suki" "you're welcome"
4CD
hello frp i need fish, respond asap...
4CD
when will shizai return...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZTCDARK