Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
Mc-Name: Elyon_Valkalyn
Discord: Elyon_23
Position applying for: Research Team
Why should I hire you?:

β„Œπ”’π”©π”©π”¬ 𝔐𝔢 π”«π”žπ”ͺ𝔒 𝔦𝔰 π”Žπ”Άπ”±π”žπ”žπ”― π”™π”’π”©π”¨π”žπ”©π”Άπ”«, β„‘'π”ͺ 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔬𝔲 π”Ÿπ”’π” π”žπ”²π”°π”’ 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔑 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔒 𝔱𝔬 π”žπ”­π”­π”©π”Ά 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”―π”’π”°π”’π”žπ”―π” π”₯ π”±π”’π”žπ”ͺ. β„‘'𝔳𝔒 π”Ÿπ”’π”’π”« 𝔦𝔫 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”ͺπ”’π”‘π”¦π” π”žπ”© 𝔣𝔦𝔒𝔩𝔑 𝔣𝔬𝔯 5 π”Άπ”’π”žπ”―π”° 𝔫𝔬𝔴, π”žπ”«π”‘ β„‘'𝔳𝔒 π”žπ”©π”΄π”žπ”Άπ”° π”Ÿπ”’π”’π”« 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔒𝔑 𝔦𝔫 𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔑𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔑 𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔒𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔲𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫 π”‘π”¦π”°π”’π”žπ”°π”’π”°. β„‘ π”₯𝔬𝔭𝔒 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒𝔯 π”žπ” π” π”’π”­π”±π”¦π”«π”€ π”ͺ𝔒 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔀𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”ͺ𝔒 π”ž 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”«π” π”’ 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔳𝔒 π”ͺ𝔢𝔰𝔒𝔩𝔣 𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔬𝔲. β„Œπ”¬π”­π”’ 𝔢𝔬𝔲 π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ π”ž π”€π”―π”’π”žπ”± 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀.

Where does your character Live? Aellen
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: No
Pending!
After reviewing your application I'd like to discuss more with you about joining the research team. please reply with your proper discord, as you are missing the numbers following your discord username. i will then add you on discord and we can discuss further on the position.

Discord: Mythri_Studio#7500
IGN: Mythri_Studio
Characters: Mythri E. Reykian. & Unknown
"Everybody wants to rule the world"

Lemonnuru

Reaction score
Pending!
After reviewing your application I'd like to discuss more with you about joining the research team. please reply with your proper discord, as you are missing the numbers following your discord username. i will then add you on discord and we can discuss further on the position.

Discord: Elyon_23#5243

Xaedric

Reaction score
Username
Xaedric
Character Name
The Mortician
Discord
Xaedric#3313
MC Username: Xaedric
Discord: Xaedric#3313
Position in which you’re applying for: Crafting and Engineers
Why should I hire you?: the latest of my characters, Xariauh is well learned and somewhat highly educated as well as always looking to learn, in turn with such the want to expand upon what he already has, has always dwelled within him.
Where does your character Live?: TBD
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AddiLove

Reaction score
MC Username: AddiLove
Discord:AddiLove#4596
Position in which you’re applying for: Item Historian & Identifier
Why should I hire you?: I want to be able to find out about the mystery's of Enarion and shed light on them to the people, so they know what they are up against. Finding out different pieces of history can also better arm Aellen from what could come. I'm willing to give everything to find out what I can to help the people of Aellen and better inform them of our history
Where does your character Live?: In Aellen

OP
Mythri_Studio
Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
MC Username: Xaedric
Discord: Xaedric#3313
Position in which you’re applying for: Crafting and Engineers
Why should I hire you?: the latest of my characters, Xariauh is well learned and somewhat highly educated as well as always looking to learn, in turn with such the want to expand upon what he already has, has always dwelled within him.
Where does your character Live?: TBD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Accepted!
After Reviewing your Application and taking into consideration that you've come to me multiple times with suggestions and have shown to be dedicated to Research I am glad to say; Welcome to the Team! I will contact you shortly and discuss with you about the Research Team. We are glad to have you!

OP
Mythri_Studio
Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
MC Username: AddiLove
Discord: AddiLove#4596
Position in which you’re applying for: Item Historian & Identifier
Why should I hire you?: I want to be able to find out about the mystery's of Enarion and shed light on them to the people, so they know what they are up against. Finding out different pieces of history can also better arm Aellen from what could come. I'm willing to give everything to find out what I can to help the people of Aellen and better inform them of our history
Where does your character Live?: In Aellen
Pending!
After reviewing your application I'd like to discuss more with you about joining the research team. You will receive a friend request on discord from a Mythri_Studio#7500 in which i ask you accept it. after doing so i will message you and we can discuss further about you being a potential member of the research team.

KittyKatKayly

Reaction score
Mc name: Kittykatkayly
Discord: KatKayly#9638
Position applying for: Research team
Why should I be hired?

Greetings, my name is Lillian I. Howard. I am applying for a position on the research team so that I can further my abilities to research; specifically, rune magic. It is a subject that has always fascinated me, and with this opportunity I can learn more about it, not only for the better of myself but for the general better of the team.

Where does my character live: Aellen
Any criminal activity on this soul?: No siree

OP
Mythri_Studio
Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
Mc name: Kittykatkayly
Discord: KatKayly#9638
Position applying for: Research team
Why should I be hired?

Greetings, my name is Lillian I. Howard. I am applying for a position on the research team so that I can further my abilities to research; specifically, rune magic. It is a subject that has always fascinated me, and with this opportunity I can learn more about it, not only for the better of myself but for the general better of the team.

Where does my character live: Aellen
Any criminal activity on this soul?: No siree
Accepted!
After Reviewing your Application and taking into consideration that you've come to me multiple times with suggestions and have shown to be dedicated to Research I am glad to say; Welcome to the Team! I will contact you shortly and discuss with you about the Research Team. We are glad to have you!

sharkasaur195

Reaction score
MC Username: sharkasaur195
Discord: Autin#4328
Position in which you’re applying for: Item Historians and Identifiers
Why should I hire you?: I'm very excited to start my work on this server and I think helping with the information portion would be equal opportunities of learning and helping the community. I'm new but I learn exponentially and will quickly become a helpful asset as well as being enthusiastic with any work given to me.
Where does your character Live?: Aellen
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: Nope, brand new.

sharkasaur195

Reaction score
MC Name: Eli Windhelm
Postion: Item Historian and Identifier
Why should I hire you?: I think a job working with the library and researchers would be lovely to get to learn so much more about the world. I currently work with the post office and did so to be able to travel to see the world but there's not much work to be done there so another medium would help me drastically. I frequent the library so I would also be able to do organization and other work for the library as well as moving books from the donations box as well as adding to the collection of books we have. And I'm new but despite the meaning of lack of experience, it also means I'm very enthusiastic to learn and jump head first into any work given to me.
Residence: Aellen, 9 Elder Passage
Criminal Activity?: None: past, present, nor future

OP
Mythri_Studio
Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
MC Name: Eli Windhelm
Postion: Item Historian and Identifier
Why should I hire you?: I think a job working with the library and researchers would be lovely to get to learn so much more about the world. I currently work with the post office and did so to be able to travel to see the world but there's not much work to be done there so another medium would help me drastically. I frequent the library so I would also be able to do organization and other work for the library as well as moving books from the donations box as well as adding to the collection of books we have. And I'm new but despite the meaning of lack of experience, it also means I'm very enthusiastic to learn and jump head first into any work given to me.
Residence: Aellen, 9 Elder Passage
Criminal Activity?: None: past, present, nor future

Pending!
After reviewing your application I'd like to discuss more with you about joining the research team, I will contact you shortly to further discuss the possibility of you joining the Research team.

ItsJerdaddy

Reaction score
Username
ItsJerdaddy
Character Name
Atlas Crespo
Discord
Jerdaddy#7017
View attachment 2154
[!]
The Research Team is a team of individuals dedicated to discovering and documenting information, as well as making new inventions. They are entrusted with the ability to keep information flowing to the public actively. All publicly recognized information that is discovered by the research team will be shared to the Library within the Kingdom of Aellen. Originally Founded by now deceased Mythri Reykian, the team is now led by Aristo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Researchers: [8/12] 2 Applying Spots & 1 Promotion Spot Left!
  • Clinic Owner [1/1] N/A
  • The clinic owner is well… the owner of the clinic, in which the research team is residing in. They have been gracious enough to house the research team within their domain. In which, if the Clinic owner demands certain information be kept close, or demands you to do something please respect their judgment.
  • Head Researcher [1/1] N/A
  • The Head Researcher is someone appointed by the owner of the clinic. A trusted person capable of overseeing the operation of the research team. This job requires you to be able to help all the listed Researchers.
  • Research Manager: [1/2] Promotion Required
  • Someone Entrusted with the responsibility of overseeing a branch of the Research Team. Appointed by the Head Researcher they help aid to run the team.
  • Information Gather & Documentor: [4/4] FULL
  • Those within this profession are the ones actively going out on β€˜missions’ to find information. Once they find information worth documenting, they will take out one of their books (in which it’s required that you carry at least 2 on you at all times) and write down what you learn.
  • Those within this profession are entrusted with documenting all other information from the researching team as well. Whether it be from events, testings, or locally gathered information. All Information must go through the Head Researcher before being published in a book, If the decision of keeping certain information limited is made...we expect that you honor this choice. If the information gets out by your tongue… you will be dishonorably discharged from your position as a researcher. Please don’t make this happen.
  • Crafting and Engineers [2/3] 1 Spot Left
  • Those within this profession are responsible for actively coming up with ideas of new inventions. Once you’ve come up with an idea of a new invention, it is expected that you yourself write down a rough draft in a book of the invention. Explaining what you are looking to make, and why. After this information is documented, you will begin to make the invention and be expected to be able to test your own inventions yourself. Documenting failures is expected, as you can only learn from failure!
  • If you take up this profession, it is required that you wear a set of protective leather (Provided by the research team) when testing out inventions, unless unharmful. It is also required that you inform the Head Researcher sometime during your process of creating an invention.
  • Item Historians & Identifiers [1/2] 1 Spot left
  • Our world is a very mysterious place. New items and discoveries are popping up all around us. With that being said, we need someone dedicated to identifying and testing out objects. Whether they’re from a past mysterious monster hunter, or from a simple farmer. Those within this profession must have a rough online of their thoughts when researching an item. Each Item gets its own book unless confirmed otherwise.
  • Like all other professions, all discoveries from identified or unidentified items must be reported to the Head Researcher, If the discovered information is deemed for the public then the information of your amazing discoveries may be published with the praise of your findings!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are currently not many spots left open. It seems these jobs go quickly.
As FRP as a whole has grown so has the Research Team. Due to recent Publicity through the inventions used to aid against the undead in the war and simply inventions for daily lives the interest in the Research team has severely picked up. I am looking for dedicated members who will be able to properly do their job!

Note: All Research and Crafting Must be done properly. With Icly discoveries and discussions. Though of course brainstorming Oocly is accepted you must discuss Icly as well. For Inventors and Historians, I will need ss proof of your emotes.

If you are interested in joining the β€œAellen Researchers” Please send a letter to
β€œAristo" at *Inchoerent adress*
(Aka respond in the comments with this format)
MC Username:
Discord:
Position in which you’re applying for:
Why should I hire you?:
Where does your character Live?:
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Signed:

Owen Grenan
[Clinic Overseer]
Dairsad#3517

Eric Fisher
[Clinic Owner]
Panda_Bear#6881

Aristo
[Head of Research]
Inhale#0296
MC Username: Atlas Crespo (IGN: ItsJerdaddy)
Discord: Jerdaddy#7017
Position in which you’re applying for: Item Historian/Identifier
Why should I hire you?:
I do hope you find this letter in good health. I'm inquiring about this position because I feel like I'm suited for. I am a prospecting researcher who doesn't leave anywhere without his three different quill and scrolls. Knowledge is the greatest gift anyone can have as well as the strongest weapon, and I feel like it is my duty as well as the duty of the other researchers to help share this gift as everyone has the right to learn about all the wonders of the world!
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: I do not!

DragonDude875

Reaction score
MC Username: Zarembie
Discord: Zarexan#1855
Position in which you’re applying for: Gatherer & Documentor
Why should I hire you?: The collection and preservation of literature, of knowledge as a whole, is essential to the future of our people, our mistakes, our discoveries, live on far after we pass. I am devoted to this cause.
Where does your character Live?: Nowhere at this moment.

Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: No.
Accepted!
AFTER REVIEWING YOUR APPLICATION I AM GLAD TO SAY WELCOME TO THE TEAM! I WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY AND DISCUSS WITH YOU ABOUT THE RESEARCH TEAM. WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU! I'm also glad to see that you finally got your gifs to work.

Signed,

Aristo Tanwen, Head of Research

Last edited:

DragonDude875

Reaction score
MC Username: sharkasaur195
Position in which you’re applying for: Item Historians and Identifiers
Why should I hire you?: I'm very excited to start my work on this server and I think helping with the information portion would be equal opportunities of learning and helping the community. I'm new but I learn exponentially and will quickly become a helpful asset as well as being enthusiastic with any work given to me.
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: Nope, brand new.
Accepted!

DragonDude875

Reaction score
MC Username: Atlas Crespo (IGN: ItsJerdaddy)
Discord: Jerdaddy#7017
Position in which you’re applying for: Item Historian/Identifier
Why should I hire you?:
I do hope you find this letter in good health. I'm inquiring about this position because I feel like I'm suited for. I am a prospecting researcher who doesn't leave anywhere without his three different quill and scrolls. Knowledge is the greatest gift anyone can have as well as the strongest weapon, and I feel like it is my duty as well as the duty of the other researchers to help share this gift as everyone has the right to learn about all the wonders of the world!
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: I do not!
Accepted!

Ghostly

Reaction score
MC Username: Cactus_Honey
Discord: π”Ύβ„π•†π•Šπ•‹π•ƒπ•#9288
Position in which you’re applying for: Historians & Identifiers

Why should I hire you?: With and interest in learning about the rich culture and history of each of the nations and Aellen's history itself I would love to not only research and discover the undiscovered.
With myself being determined motivated to learn about the kingdom and it's past and present I hope you take my application into consideration
Sincerely, Carlisle Winter.

DragonDude875

Reaction score
MC Username: Cactus_Honey
Discord: π”Ύβ„π•†π•Šπ•‹π•ƒπ•#9288
Position in which you’re applying for: Historians & Identifiers

Why should I hire you?: With and interest in learning about the rich culture and history of each of the nations and Aellen's history itself I would love to not only research and discover the undiscovered.
With myself being determined motivated to learn about the kingdom and it's past and present I hope you take my application into consideration
Sincerely, Carlisle Winter.

Accepted!

Signed,

Deadlypants

Reaction score
Mc-Name: Yo_zephiros666
Discord: Tokoyami#8270
Position applying for: Crafting and Engineers
Why should I hire you?:

You should hire me cause I will craft and engineer new ways to improve the way of life with in the nation

Where does your character Live? Rheynland

Pandacrp

Reaction score
MC Username: PandaCRP
Discord: Panda_bear#6881
Position in which you’re applying for: crafting and engineer
Why should I hire you?: Because I feel like Eric would be a great asset, plus being one to help create the team but mainly because of his inrp knowledge on many subjects. Also having already created a few things.

DragonDude875

Reaction score
Mc-Name: Yo_zephiros666
Discord: Tokoyami#8270
Position applying for: Crafting and Engineers
Why should I hire you?:

You should hire me cause I will craft and engineer new ways to improve the way of life with in the nation

Where does your character Live? Rheynland
Denied.
Unfortunately your application had to be denied.
Reason:You do not live within Aellen

Signed,

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

irlmitsuba wrote on harakiris's profile.
where is my stimmy mr biden
I miss Shizai, He was the one who got me to 200 reputation... He was the one who helped me in SRP, He was my friend but now... He has last been seen on January 22th, What happened to you brother..? :(

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neffie