Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
Mc-Name: Elyon_Valkalyn
Discord: Elyon_23
Position applying for: Research Team
Why should I hire you?:

โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ ๐”๐”ถ ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”Ž๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”™๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”จ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ซ, โ„‘'๐”ช ๐”ด๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐” ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ฆ ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ช. โ„‘'๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ 5 ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด, ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„‘'๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ๐”ฐ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ก๐”ถ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”จ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฐ. โ„‘ ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ž๐” ๐” ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ž ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ถ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ. โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ž ๐”ค๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค.

Where does your character Live? Aellen
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: No
Pending!
After reviewing your application I'd like to discuss more with you about joining the research team. please reply with your proper discord, as you are missing the numbers following your discord username. i will then add you on discord and we can discuss further on the position.

Discord: Mythri_Studio#7500
IGN: Mythri_Studio
Characters: Mythri E. Reykian. & Unknown
"Everybody wants to rule the world"

Lemonnuru

Reaction score
Pending!
After reviewing your application I'd like to discuss more with you about joining the research team. please reply with your proper discord, as you are missing the numbers following your discord username. i will then add you on discord and we can discuss further on the position.

Discord: Elyon_23#5243

Xaedric

Reaction score
Username
Xaedric
Character Name
The Ashen Artificer
MC Username: Xaedric
Discord: Xaedric#3313
Position in which youโ€™re applying for: Crafting and Engineers
Why should I hire you?: the latest of my characters, Xariauh is well learned and somewhat highly educated as well as always looking to learn, in turn with such the want to expand upon what he already has, has always dwelled within him.
Where does your character Live?: TBD
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AddiLove

Reaction score
MC Username: AddiLove
Discord:AddiLove#4596
Position in which youโ€™re applying for: Item Historian & Identifier
Why should I hire you?: I want to be able to find out about the mystery's of Enarion and shed light on them to the people, so they know what they are up against. Finding out different pieces of history can also better arm Aellen from what could come. I'm willing to give everything to find out what I can to help the people of Aellen and better inform them of our history
Where does your character Live?: In Aellen

OP
Mythri_Studio
Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
MC Username: Xaedric
Discord: Xaedric#3313
Position in which youโ€™re applying for: Crafting and Engineers
Why should I hire you?: the latest of my characters, Xariauh is well learned and somewhat highly educated as well as always looking to learn, in turn with such the want to expand upon what he already has, has always dwelled within him.
Where does your character Live?: TBD
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Accepted!
After Reviewing your Application and taking into consideration that you've come to me multiple times with suggestions and have shown to be dedicated to Research I am glad to say; Welcome to the Team! I will contact you shortly and discuss with you about the Research Team. We are glad to have you!

OP
Mythri_Studio
Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
MC Username: AddiLove
Discord: AddiLove#4596
Position in which youโ€™re applying for: Item Historian & Identifier
Why should I hire you?: I want to be able to find out about the mystery's of Enarion and shed light on them to the people, so they know what they are up against. Finding out different pieces of history can also better arm Aellen from what could come. I'm willing to give everything to find out what I can to help the people of Aellen and better inform them of our history
Where does your character Live?: In Aellen
Pending!
After reviewing your application I'd like to discuss more with you about joining the research team. You will receive a friend request on discord from a Mythri_Studio#7500 in which i ask you accept it. after doing so i will message you and we can discuss further about you being a potential member of the research team.

KittyKatKayly

Reaction score
Mc name: Kittykatkayly
Discord: KatKayly#9638
Position applying for: Research team
Why should I be hired?

Greetings, my name is Lillian I. Howard. I am applying for a position on the research team so that I can further my abilities to research; specifically, rune magic. It is a subject that has always fascinated me, and with this opportunity I can learn more about it, not only for the better of myself but for the general better of the team.

Where does my character live: Aellen
Any criminal activity on this soul?: No siree

OP
Mythri_Studio
Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
Mc name: Kittykatkayly
Discord: KatKayly#9638
Position applying for: Research team
Why should I be hired?

Greetings, my name is Lillian I. Howard. I am applying for a position on the research team so that I can further my abilities to research; specifically, rune magic. It is a subject that has always fascinated me, and with this opportunity I can learn more about it, not only for the better of myself but for the general better of the team.

Where does my character live: Aellen
Any criminal activity on this soul?: No siree
Accepted!
After Reviewing your Application and taking into consideration that you've come to me multiple times with suggestions and have shown to be dedicated to Research I am glad to say; Welcome to the Team! I will contact you shortly and discuss with you about the Research Team. We are glad to have you!

sharkasaur195

Reaction score
MC Username: sharkasaur195
Discord: Autin#4328
Position in which youโ€™re applying for: Item Historians and Identifiers
Why should I hire you?: I'm very excited to start my work on this server and I think helping with the information portion would be equal opportunities of learning and helping the community. I'm new but I learn exponentially and will quickly become a helpful asset as well as being enthusiastic with any work given to me.
Where does your character Live?: Aellen
Have you had any Criminal Activity on this soul?: Nope, brand new.

sharkasaur195

Reaction score
MC Name: Eli Windhelm
Postion: Item Historian and Identifier
Why should I hire you?: I think a job working with the library and researchers would be lovely to get to learn so much more about the world. I currently work with the post office and did so to be able to travel to see the world but there's not much work to be done there so another medium would help me drastically. I frequent the library so I would also be able to do organization and other work for the library as well as moving books from the donations box as well as adding to the collection of books we have. And I'm new but despite the meaning of lack of experience, it also means I'm very enthusiastic to learn and jump head first into any work given to me.
Residence: Aellen, 9 Elder Passage
Criminal Activity?: None: past, present, nor future

OP
Mythri_Studio
Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
MC Name: Eli Windhelm
Postion: Item Historian and Identifier
Why should I hire you?: I think a job working with the library and researchers would be lovely to get to learn so much more about the world. I currently work with the post office and did so to be able to travel to see the world but there's not much work to be done there so another medium would help me drastically. I frequent the library so I would also be able to do organization and other work for the library as well as moving books from the donations box as well as adding to the collection of books we have. And I'm new but despite the meaning of lack of experience, it also means I'm very enthusiastic to learn and jump head first into any work given to me.
Residence: Aellen, 9 Elder Passage
Criminal Activity?: None: past, present, nor future

Pending!
After reviewing your application I'd like to discuss more with you about joining the research team, I will contact you shortly to further discuss the possibility of you joining the Research team.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
guys quick collapse the ceiling of ordeheim ๐Ÿ˜œ
Twandhi is not PG friendly... ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Hunting bandits, getting paid.

Tฬทฬˆฬ‹อ‚ฬšอ„อ„ฬŠฬอ„อ€ฬ€ฬ•ฬŽอ‹ฬออŠฬพอ‘ฬŽฬอฬ’อŒฬ‡อ„ฬ‚ฬพฬ‚ฬŸฬฑฬ˜ฬฉอ‰ฬคอˆฬคฬฉฬฆฬนฬ–ฬปอ‰อŽฬฒอˆฬจฬคฬจฬ™ฬกHฬถฬŽฬณฬกฬŸอ…อšฬชอšฬคฬฏฬคฬฬบฬณฬฌฬชฬบอ™อ“ฬณฬผฬชฬชฬจฬญฬ ฬผฬณฬกฬžฬผฬฎEฬถอฬ€ฬ…อ‚อฬฝอ„อ„ฬˆฬ’ฬ›ฬ‡อ—ฬ‘อฬ…ฬ’ฬฬ„อ†ฬ”อ—อ อ‘อƒฬ€อŠอ อ˜ฬซฬ ฬฅฬฉอ‰อ‰อ™ฬฎอ‡ฬŸอšอ‡อ‰ฬžSฬดอ„อ‘ฬ„ฬ’ฬ†ออ„อ›ฬšฬ…ฬอŒฬ„อ’อ“ฬนอ•อ…ฬคฬผฬงฬœอ‰ฬณฬฅอ…ฬผฬฎฬ—ฬœฬ—ฬฅอˆอœฬฅอ™ฬฒฬซอ•อฬญฬบฬบฬฆUฬตฬ‰ฬ‘อ€ฬ„ฬ›อŽฬคฬผอ”ฬ—ฬ ฬฌฬฎอ”ฬ™ฬ อ–ฬนฬฃฬญฬขฬผฬขฬขฬฑอœฬชฬคฬฎฬจอ…ฬขNฬทอƒฬฬพฬƒอŒฬ•ฬ€ฬ†ฬ‹ฬšฬšฬ’ฬ›ฬ‘อ’อ’ฬ‘ฬ”ฬ†ฬฬฬ•ฬฟฬ’ฬŽฬ‘ฬผฬฌฬบฬœฬžอ”ฬฌอŽฬญฬฅอ™ฬ™ฬžฬฎฬ–ฬบฬซออ“Tฬตอฬฟอฬ•ฬ…ฬ•อ—อŒฬ‘ฬฝฬพอ†ฬƒอฬŠอ›อŒอ‹ฬƒฬ‹ฬซอ‡ฬขอฬฌอ”อšฬžHฬดฬฬ‘อ‹อ’ฬ›ฬ›ฬฬšฬ€อ‡ฬฉฬฌฬกฬ™ฬผฬžฬญฬญฬคฬฆฬฬ˜ฬœฬปฬอฬงฬฎฬปอ‰ฬฐอ“ฬณฬœฬฆฬฃฬ–Eฬถอ‚อ‘ฬŠฬฬ…อ€อŠอ€อฬ†ฬ‚ฬ”ฬ”ฬ€ออŒฬ‹อ ฬ•อ†อ†ฬพอฬ„ฬ‹อ€อƒฬฬŠอ•ฬฃฬซฬฆฬฒฬคฬฑฬฉอ™ฬงฬปฬฌฬœฬฑอœอŽอ–ฬญฬ™อœฬœฬฃฬ–ฬจอšอ–ฬŸอŽSฬตฬ”ฬŽฬŒอ’อŒฬ•ฬอ€ฬŽฬ†อ€อฬ†ฬฬ…ฬ‘อ”UฬตฬŠฬ‹ฬŒฬ•อŒอ„ฬŽฬŒฬ“ฬ‰ฬƒฬ‹ฬ†อฬšอ„ฬŠฬ‘ฬ‚ฬ•อ€อŠอ‡NฬธฬอŒฬ“ฬอ—อŠฬพอ˜ฬพออ—อ„อ„อ—อ—ฬ“ฬ‰อ‹ฬฉฬฐฬœฬจฬผฬณอฬœอˆฬ˜อ“ฬฎTฬทอ˜ฬ‘ฬˆฬ‘อ˜ฬ”อ˜อŒฬ‰ฬ”อ‘อ˜ฬฬฬฟฬอ ฬฬ•อ›ฬ‹อ„อ›ฬฟฬพฬฃอ™Hฬตฬ€ฬฟอ—อ‘ฬฝอ€อ‚ฬŒอ„ฬšฬฟฬŽฬ”ฬŽอ˜ฬ…ฬ€อฬ€ฬ‘ฬ“ฬฟอฬฝฬ„ฬ‹ฬฬŠอ—อ†ฬ‚ฬ“อ”ฬ ฬฌEฬตฬ›อ˜อƒอ‚อŽฬอ•อ…ฬฃฬปSฬดฬ‘อŠฬ‚ฬ…ฬ›ฬ„ออŠฬ”อ—ฬ‡อ ฬฑฬผอŽฬฒฬจอŽฬฃอ™ฬฃอœฬ™ฬบฬกฬซอšฬฐUฬตฬ‹อ„ฬอŒฬ‚ฬšฬฬŒฬŽฬŒฬŒฬŒอฬฬขฬฑฬนฬชอšฬœฬณฬ–ฬฉฬณฬฌฬฒฬฏฬชฬŸฬปNฬทฬอ˜อƒอ ฬ˜ฬฃอ”ฬฉฬ™ฬฒ
I am broke atm, not even close to 10g but once I am there; I am putting a 10g bounty on 4CD, @Immortalshadowz If you're in, we could share the taxes and pay 5g each.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayboi505