The Red Wheel Contract

Mark2282

Reaction score

I’ve come to admire the Elven Kingdom of Aellen. My history with the nation spans back to the days when Queen Niserie ruled. I find it would be a shame for its way of life and people to be crushed by the vicious men of Calendale. I’ve had my own experiences with the brutality the men of Calendale can unleash, the death of our captain Urdur Ironfoot, being one example. Therefore, The Red Wheel Company and I, Mark Ezelsteen, would like to extend our aid to the citizens of Aellen. With that though, of course, comes due compensation for our efforts.

We offer, to the Elven Kingdom of Aellen:

- A group of dwarven warriors, thirty-strong.
- Assistance in all military affairs, from raids and battles, to recruitment.
- Training the current standing army, both soldiers and leadership of Aellen, if requested.

We request, from the Elven Kingdom of Aellen:

-The ability for the Red Wheel to appoint an Elder, for the entirety of its existence.
-The ability for the Red Wheel to appoint two council members.
-A shipment of twenty mining sticks, for our endeavors in the mines.
-Mark Ezelsteen shall receive lessons in the Elven language, until full mastery, allowing for others to be taught by him.
-In the case that Calendale fails to conquer Aellen, a statue of Mark Ezelsteen will be raised in a well traveled area, open to the public and in close distance to the city's main gate.

Failure from the Kingdom of Aellen to fulfill any of these conditions will be met with the immediate withdrawal of support from the Red Wheel Company.

Dairsad

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Dairsad
Character Name
Owen Grenan
Discord
Dairsad#3517
Owen Aerdant would look through the contract with his council. After a moment he would nod approvingly, and soon the red wheel contract would hold the signature of the king of Aellen, and the signature of the Council of Aellen respectively.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

from your wounds the fester pours
I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss