Vermy

Media
Reaction score
Username
VermytheWurmy
Discord
Vermy#0001
THE PYRE OF NYRODAL
Issued the 23rd of the Earthsine, 48 A.C.

Another pyre has been built, though not one fed by planks and logs, but by houses and brick. Temples of a faulty faith were razed to the ground, nothing to be remembered by. Harbours were sunk for the everlasting flame of Mytra eroded the very supports they stood on. The city of Nyrodal has been set ablaze in its entirety, serving as a beacon of hope for those who felt the dark oppression of the late Tsarina.

Though now nothing but ashes remain where once stood the citadel of cowardice, let it serve as a reminder that a nation is as strong as its leader - or in this case as weak. Let it be known that upon this rigtheous day, the Tsardom of Fyrmana has not only failed, it has now been totally destroyed. The Tsarina, in act of sheer cowardice and betrayal to her people, has now fled. Let it be known that no towers will keep her safe. No castles will provide sanctuary for long either. To the denizens of Fyrmana; No harm will come to you, for you are not at fault. The blame for annihilation rests solely upon the ignorant head of the Tsarina, and the noose of shame around the Dragic name. Henceforth the name Dragic shall become synonymous with the word 'Kraven', and may it be meaningful only in defining the rats which reside in our sewers.

The Kingdom of Calendale now invites those formerly of Fyrmana to a feast which shall be held within Westholm in the near future.

OP
Vermy

Vermy

Media
Reaction score
Username
VermytheWurmy
Discord
Vermy#0001
((ok? then post this post when theres one, nobody is gonna look at the post a second time for the date. pftou, pftouu))
There'll be a second post u ape

Awhoo

Event
Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber