Vermy

Media
Reaction score
Username
VermytheWurmy
Discord
Vermy#0001
THE PUPPY AND THE SNAKE
Issued the 12th of the Earthshine - 49 A.C.

A man’s most loyal companion, perhaps its best friend; many titles are given to the furry creatures which roam within Enarion’s cities. However, it has not gone unnoticed that some despicable amalgamation of man and wolf roams the plains of our continent. The very existence of such an animal is blasphemous for it surpasses the boundaries of Mytra’s reality and dirties the juniper grass of Syra. For these reasons it has been decided that the rat-like species named ‘Wolfwalker’ has been labelled a threat to our sunblessed Kingdom and citizenry thereof. Hunting parties will be sent to track these puppies of the night - in a means to leave them extinct. Bring us the heads of the creatures and you will be handsomely rewarded.

The wolf by the name of ‘Rookie’ shall be exempt from this ruling, for it shall hunt with us to wipe this degenerate species off our sacred ground. This twisted being of fur-clad flesh shall be hunted down endlessly by the denizens of Calendale and her expansive realms. May the Snake of Westholm feast upon their venomous hide in an attempt to quench its insatiable hunger.

King of Calendale, Godfrey of Myrfeld
Lord Marshal, Prudent de Retford

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Dain laughed in the confines of his home at the odd and sadistic missive before crumbling it up and tossing it aside "Your little Rookie is disobeying Evkarik's most basic rule. Stay loyal to the pack, and serve no other higher being. She will soon lose her blessing. So no worries."

ephi

VIP
Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
Zetari Reykian | Marsaili Ròsach | Arla Des'Nox | Park Sun-hi
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
Marsaili Ròsach peers over the declaration, letting out nothing but a simple sigh as she continues on. Foolish - and this was defnitely the type of foolishness to get someone killed.

AdventureApollo

Application
Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enrico Caetti | Gesuido Aoi | Clarence | Amelia Smith | Nomad Andrei
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
Clarence prepares his silver cleaver by covering it with garlic for a hunt. Completely naive of the fact that wolf-walkers are unaffected by both silver and garlic.

Tide

Reaction score
Somewhere in the eastern mountains a Vlachian within his hunting cabin burst into laughter. He sets his scabbards down by the door and opens a closet filled with herbs. He grabs one and stares longingly at those blue, intoxicating caps. "What a beautiful night this is. At sunrise the snakes awake, the hawk hangs high and the hunters have become the hunted." another cackle befell the man. "I'll take pride in flaying the damned turnskins."

AnagramMewon

Application
Reaction score
Felicia never really wanted to know what Calendale was up to, not after what she had been through. But to see that they're yet again going around slaughtering yet another group of people for merely existing, she just lets out a heavy sigh. "I wonder if those fools will ever know peace and acceptance." She says as she finishes reading it, heading back home.

Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606
Viggo pulls a missive from a wall close to his home, not bothering to read it just yet however he let a heavy sigh escape him as he read the title, mumbling softly to himself as he entered his home, closing the door behind him. "This should be a good read." The man let out a very faint chuckle, it was clear his mumbling was sarcastic. As he sat down at his kitchen table, he places the missive down and begins reading. As the man finished he brought his right hand up, gripping the bridge of his nose as he sighed. "Are 'ye 'fukin kidding me?" His right hand now fell back to his side, as a look of disbelieve formed on his face. "The West is getting desperate and are showing their truest colours. They choose to hunt those blessed by a spirit of life while showing no thought or care towards the vampires that plague the lands, those that are given their powers by a spirit of death? 'Fer shame. I suppose the undead attacks must 'ave succeeded in taking over the great city of Westholm. 'Fer no one in their right mind would choose 'te hunt those of life while those of death are free 'te roam without retribution." The man sighs, shaking his head still in disbelieve. He stood, picking up the missive as he did so and tossed it within the furnace of his home, letting it burn. He stood there for a few moments as if lost in a trance before small footsteps from behind him broke him from such. He turned, a smile growing as his daughter came up behind him. He picked the young girl up, sitting her on his shoulder. "Let's go find mom, da?"

C4ndyStripper

Reaction score
Username
C4ndyStripper
Character Name
Esma of Myrfeld
Reading the title, she sighed " I hope your wings are strong, you vulture. You will be circling for quite some time. " she laughed before looking to her husband and smiling. "Let's see if they can go a hunt without slaughtering another 5 men hm?"

Reaction score
Username
Duckylee123
Character Name
Faolan
Discord
duckylee123#7338
Reading the title, she sighed " I hope your wings are strong, you vulture. You will be circling for quite some time. " she laughed before looking to her husband and smiling. "Let's see if they can go a hunt without slaughtering another 5 men hm?"
He would laugh with his wife. "These calendale folk..." He lets out another chuckle "Theses blood thirsty people have yet to see who the real monsters are in Enarion. They should look at themselves before going after others."

Reaction score
Kaz A. Isilros eyed the missive. "Wierd name..." He walks in his home, putting it on his desk and started to read it, slightly laughing "I will enjoy seeing their mangled corpses. May 'Rookie' and Calendale fall to fang and claw." He throws the missive away as it gets swept away in the cool morning breeze that sweeps through Glarenydd.

Comica_l

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Comica_l
Character Name
Tascree Shorvisk
Discord
Frawlic#1216
Zoya nudged two little ones in front of her, the missive in hand as she eyed it over. Crouching slightly, she read the words slowly to the toddlers, hoping to teach them that fear could be disguised as hatred, before finishing with a final statement. "These statements are false. If there are any creatures you should be worried about, it's those who feast on blood from the west, whether they be vampires... or men of its kingdoms." Satisfied with the expression of disgust followed by the teasing giggles of her children, she set the missive in the fireplace, muttering a small prayer beneath her breath—not for the wolf-walkers she knew of, but for the family of the men off to hunt them. In her opinion, it was truly a shame that they had raised such imbeciles.

Lleanna

VIP
Reaction score
Username
HeyLleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
Lephilia sighs as she places the missive down, recalling back when they had written something just as awful and hateful as the one about elven kind.. She knew not of any report of the wolfwalkers causing harm; not compared to other horrors that remained roaming their realm. "Do they wish to rid every soul that is more unique than their own? A hate for the abnormal.."

Reaction score
Kaz A. Isilros eyed the missive. "Wierd name..." He walks in his home, putting it on his desk and started to read it, slightly laughing "I will enjoy seeing their mangled corpses. May 'Rookie' and Calendale fall to fang and claw." He throws the missive away as it gets swept away in the cool morning breeze that sweeps through Glarenydd.
(forgot to add this originally) Asher M. Drakon smiled at the missive "those beasts will taste the might of Calendale! While many will die, these beasts shall be extinct! Ha, I can't wait for father to get a silver blade for me so I can help destroy these creatures!! >:D

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos