Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enrico Caetti | Gesuido Aoi | Clarence | Amelia Smith | Nomad Andrei
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001

The Powder Raid of Season's Turn, 51 AC

Posters would be put up across the Western Kingdom of Calendale in every public area. Detailing the arrest of an illegal powder salesman.

Undercover officials of the Calendale Intelligence Agency raided the home of a major Enarion powder dealer. Arresting one dangerous individual on the substance. The house was stocked with enow arms to field a bawbling army, making this a possible participant in the underground Enarion Bandit wars.

Agents discovered in excess of one thousand pieces of powder, worth approximately one hundred gold. The discovery is one of the largest in Calendale history, saving the lives of countless children yond may of did waste their liveth on powder.

The powder stock wast did seized and nine-hundred ninety-nine pieces were did burnt in a secure location. The C.I.A commissioner offered a few words on the situation “We desire yond that this arrest will bringeth peace to the streets of Calendale and Promdor, May Mytra guide us to thee houses of criminals"

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
john government
Discord
myshkin#0001
Larthamiel makes a comment to his brother about just how imaginative children are these days, making his way to the front of the cellar ice-house. He sticks the poster to its door through use of a starmetal magnet smithed to look like a giddy elephant - a prized place for all whimsies.

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"The powder .. GONE FOR GOOD? I refuse to accept this, but at least I still have my henbane.." says Baby Bee VIII.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos