THE OATH OF THE FOOTMAN.

Kingdom of Calendale

Nation Leader
Reaction score

"
"By my blood and my sword I do solemnly swear:

I will shield the common-folk by pursuing the King's justice,
I shall vanquish all enemies of this Kingdom,
For I am to it a bastion against all of the Wicked.

I am the first to light the torch against depravity,
exemplar to our integrity, honor, and leadership.

My soul is for the Gods, and my mortal life is bound to the service of King and Country.

On my oath, and on that which is all Divine,
I swear my heart, mind and arm to the defense of the Kingdom.
"

- Oath of the Footman, which is declared while one holds up their left arm and kneels before their sovereign.
Officers of the Royal Calendale Army, as well as warriors with Royal Letters of Enoblement are permitted to issue this oath to their subordinates.

JoanOfArc

Reaction score
Thibaut Vekon, a man who lived by truth and honor, spoke his first lie in his life as he swore his oath unto his liege lord, the King of Man. He swore to the Divines, Gods that he did not believe in. He knew the truth in the deepest depths of his heart. The Divines were not real, for how could they be when he looked into the eyes of his handsome king and saw Sol's Radiance come from it. How could they be when the elf looked directly upon the Ascended Man. And what a gorgeous man he is, he thought longingly.

Lickspittle

Reaction score
Username
Lickspittle
Character Name
Hairy Harry
Discord
Lickspittle#3413
"By my blood and my sword I do solemnly swear:

I will shield the common-folk by pursuing the King's justice,
I shall vanquish all enemies of this Kingdom,
For I am to it a bastion against all of the Wicked.

I am the first to light the torch against depravity,
exemplar to our integrity, honor, and leadership.

My soul is for the Gods, and my mortal life is bound to the service of King and Country.

On my oath, and on that which is all Divine,
I swear my heart, mind, and arm to the defense of the Kingdom."

Hermann Steinslaus completes the oath, proudly. He goes home to let his family know, as they prepare their meager meal. They count up their wages and resources gained for the time period and eke out a little bit extra for a well-cooked chicken. "Dig in," Hermann proudly states, as he takes a bite out of the warm meal. He let the warmth inspire him for the future to come to his family, and let it be symbolic of a new turn for the family- a turn of prosperity, and service.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
199Os