THE MYRFELDI GUARD

Tornado

Reaction score
THE MYRFELDI GUARD
16th of the Midyear - 27AC

The Myrfeld Company has come to agreement with the Order of Saint Alba to offer protection during an event that the citizens or land are attacked by hostile forces.

The Order of Saint Alba, will pay the Myrfeld Company;

I - A flat fee of five gold coins for rallying and defending.
II - An additional seventy-five silver coins per assailant that is slain by Myrfeldi soldiers.

With this agreement, we ensure the growing relations between the Myrfeld Company and the Order of Saint Alba, and hope that bandits who attempt to attack will understand the wrath that will ensue.

Ser Oswald of Myrfeld, Knight Commander of the Myrfeld Company,
Timon Urswick, Grandmaster of the Order of Saint Alba,

RabbitRulez

Application
Reaction score
THE MYRFELDI GUARD
16th of the Midyear - 27AC

The Myrfeld Company has come to agreement with the Order of Saint Alba to offer protection during an event that the citizens or land are attacked by hostile forces.

The Order of Saint Alba, will pay the Myrfeld Company;

I - A flat fee of five gold coins for rallying and defending.
II - An additional seventy-five silver coins per assailant that is slain by Myrfeldi soldiers.

With this agreement, we ensure the growing relations between the Myrfeld Company and the Order of Saint Alba, and hope that bandits who attempt to attack will understand the wrath that will ensue.

Ser Oswald of Myrfeld, Knight Commander of the Myrfeld Company,
Timon Urswick, Grandmaster of the Order of Saint Alba,
"Thanks for your offer I appreciate it"- Timon Urswick :)

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Currently wanting to CRP
relinking this thread as [a competing server] is currently having its 30th child grooming pedo uproar. frp has some good systems in place to protect players and it's handy to keep the material visible and to-hand should these problems arise here.
https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/health-safety-information-guidance-more.67/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tropic2796