THE MYRFELDI GUARD

Tornado

Reaction score
THE MYRFELDI GUARD
16th of the Midyear - 27AC

The Myrfeld Company has come to agreement with the Order of Saint Alba to offer protection during an event that the citizens or land are attacked by hostile forces.

The Order of Saint Alba, will pay the Myrfeld Company;

I - A flat fee of five gold coins for rallying and defending.
II - An additional seventy-five silver coins per assailant that is slain by Myrfeldi soldiers.

With this agreement, we ensure the growing relations between the Myrfeld Company and the Order of Saint Alba, and hope that bandits who attempt to attack will understand the wrath that will ensue.

Ser Oswald of Myrfeld, Knight Commander of the Myrfeld Company,
Timon Urswick, Grandmaster of the Order of Saint Alba,

Bunnyhop

Reaction score
THE MYRFELDI GUARD
16th of the Midyear - 27AC

The Myrfeld Company has come to agreement with the Order of Saint Alba to offer protection during an event that the citizens or land are attacked by hostile forces.

The Order of Saint Alba, will pay the Myrfeld Company;

I - A flat fee of five gold coins for rallying and defending.
II - An additional seventy-five silver coins per assailant that is slain by Myrfeldi soldiers.

With this agreement, we ensure the growing relations between the Myrfeld Company and the Order of Saint Alba, and hope that bandits who attempt to attack will understand the wrath that will ensue.

Ser Oswald of Myrfeld, Knight Commander of the Myrfeld Company,
Timon Urswick, Grandmaster of the Order of Saint Alba,
"Thanks for your offer I appreciate it"- Timon Urswick :)

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
hi media team.. we deserve fantasyrp wheat breaking asmr.. 🙀 i expect it asap
Cardiovascular wrote on Immortalshadowz's profile.
Timothy Sheriff: Shadow Ranger.
Hey gamers, if you're stuck on a new character to play as, consider making a Dwarf! They offer a super unique style of RP that I think most people will love, and there happens to be a very epic guide for anyone new to Dwarves https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/a-beginners-intro-to-dwarves.5822/
4CD
waiting for the holy day when the gods of frp bless me with 666 rep and shizai comes back and saves the day by getting me the last one rep point i need. 🙈🙏

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pattis_Yiyenler