The Marriage of Volkmar Mannhardt & Floria Orel

_Jandy_

VIP
Reaction score
The Marriage of Volkmar Mannhardt & Floria Orel
65 AC.

[- Music -]

It fills the families of house Mannhardt and Orel with joy to announce the unity of Volkmar Mannhardt and Floria Orel in holy bonds of matrimony. Please come join the couple in a celebration of love, family and friendship. The ceremony will be held within the grand hall of Elfmarch, followed by much feasting and merriment. Gifts for the couple are not required, yet highly appreciated.

Invitations are sent out to the citizens of the following respected nations,

The Kingdom of Calendale

The citizens of Calendale and it’s vassals.

The City of Nex

The citizens of Nex.

The Village of Heiyeong

The citizens of Heiyeong.

Kaz-az-Hazduun

The citizens of Kaz-az-Hazduun

Glarenydd

The citizens of Glarenydd

Brenna

The citizens of Brenna.

Signed~

The Wedding will be held on Friday the 1st of October at 4:30 EST.
Within the Grand Hall of Elfmarch

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Anthony Coalman smiles broadly as he reads the missive.

"Ah! Volkmar finally filled his heart with joy. I was wondering when that boy would find love...oh I do hope our Vassals show to this occasion, Aellen are long due to participate in National traditions."

He would smirk, crumpling up the papers as he tosses them into a nearby fireplace.

Reaction score
Heidi Braun would be working tirelessly with a wide grin on her features, her apron coated in flour and sugar as she hummed and mixed batter. She was making small sample cupcakes for flavor tests, as she wanted to surprise Floria with the most delicious cake she had made yet for her wedding. "Goodness... I hope the day is as wonderful as she wishes it to be! Hopefully she isn't stressing out too much however..."

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Uxean | Petro
Discord
Nyomi#8970
Petro visibly lit up seeing the missive, dashing off to his abode within Elfmarch. He resumed his progress on the item he wanted to give to Floria and Volkmar, determined to give them something that would signify the celebration of this union and his friendship with the pair. "I don't think I could one up you.." He'd hum, drawing a a few runes. "But I can sure try!"

The young Orel would be certain to show up to this occasion with his husband, planning out a lovely outfit for the both of them. Within Elfmarch itself- fantastic! He drafted up a letter he was to send to Floria as well, offering his help in setting it up.

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
Kinal would take the missive and smiled, his eyes gleaming with bright sparkles of the crystal amethyst color in his Iris. He then began to prepare and sow a suit for the Wedding very soon. He prepped everything, his gloven, suit, pants, boots, everything! He was made to an impression to continue his work for Calendale and to show his best of appreciation, Kinal would attend.

Guilt noticed the Missive and his grin was soured and bitter to a t. His eyes focused on the missive as the creatures behind him chanted and cackled, devilishly like the beasts they are. The beasts circled his desk as he began to break into a laugh,
"Why is Marriage such a sham?!"

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
lofty sugden
Discord
myshkin#0001
Sir Hectimere de Reyn, blackguard sister-slayer and veteran of the theatres of the human ever-wars, lowers his bow as his hunting party warns him of the marriage. What white stag had the misfortune to be his quarry limped into the undergrowth, if but with rivulets of blood scarring the once-Fyrmani snow. The grisled hedge knight seems to have some extraneous, bile swelling to burn at the back of his throat as he hears the familial names. "Content me not with what robb'd dignity two husbands a noble house provides. Fetch me my posset afore I vomit myself raw at such thought."

Ryanark

Event
Reaction score
Username
RussiaSupremacy
Andalor Jindle raised a brow as he finished reading the announcement of marriage. Recognizing the name Mannhardt, but not Orel was quite the thought to wrap his head around. "A queer choice fer a Mannhardt, na? One woulde imagine noble families marreh into one anofa."

JaneGold

Reaction score
Lady Frieda Orel would softly hum to herself as the missive was brought to her to read. “Oh it is about time,” she said softly after she finished reading it. Her hands would fall to her side as her head tilted up to take a moment to think about how fast the time has passed. After the moment she would take a deep breath and proceeded to gently fold the paper. She intended to store it on top of the pile of missives on her desk, but after a second thought, she decided it was best to put it among her most valuable possessions. “How I cannot wait to continue watching you two grow up” A small nod of her head would follow as she put the missive away.

Elite Snipes

Reaction score
Vanmed would look at the missive "Who. Cares."he said before putting the missive in a paper ball before throwing it in the fire nearest to him. He would then sit back as he watched the sun set with a cold beer in his hand.

OP
_Jandy_

_Jandy_

VIP
Reaction score
Vanmed would look at the missive "Who. Cares."he said before putting the missive in a paper ball before throwing it in the fire nearest to him. He would then sit back as he watched the sun set with a cold beer in his hand.
I'm gonna tell some people on [redacted] to eat you again

FloraRp

Reaction score
Username
PinkDucky1
Character Name
Flora Urswick
Discord
Gage#8152
Arya would read over the missive and ball the paper up tossing it behind her into the streets of promdor " Tch, As if " She mumbled to herself as she continued on towards her destination

Smol

Media
Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#2377
Aearion looked upon the missive shaking his head. “Now they will be even closer to us.” He mumbled to the unknown person next to him. He moved his hand up to the missive taking it down making sure no trace remained of it and folded it neatly before slipping it into a fireplace.

Last edited:

Haseroth

VIP
Reaction score
"For a marriage to be considered, by law, valid, it must consist chiefly in union man and woman - of which no deviation may occur, and within the hallowed sanctuary of a temple dedicated to Mytra, and officiated by the divine sanction of a priest of the temple."

The priest recited the codex before complaining. "I wish our nobles cared about our laws"

bruhelena

Application
Reaction score
Username
bruhelena
Character Name
Floria | Ruvora
Discord
elenaa#7721
Bumping bc wedding is in 30 min

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6