Minomino12

Reaction score
Username
Minomino12
Character Name
Markus Zariel & Enorio S.
The Lycans
ww Image.jpg
The Lycans; a formidable type of creature in hiding after being cast out from society in the early ages, hiding deep in the forests, their main weapon are their claws and their infectious fangs. Some may have already come back as they found how to live like us while not haunted by the full moon when the transform into a beast. The Lycans are only a true threat during the full moon when they transform into a wolf like body and they forget who they are for the duration of the transformation. One can easily identify a Lycan when it is in beast form by their furry bodies and wolflike head and tail, the process of transformation is very painful but towards the end of the process the person is more beast than human and can take the pain. By VERY RARE occasion though the lycanthropy can remember fragments of its human memory such as his/her name and a few faces. After returning to human form the person has no recollection of his/her activities in beast form.
Abilities
1. Speed
2. Rapid Regeneration of Non-silver inflicted wounds
3. Enhanced S
enses
4. Night
Vision
Weaknesses
1. Silver, it burns a Lycan in beast form and weakens it, involuntarily reverting back to human form.
2. Decapitation, Decapitation can kill a Lycan while in beast form.
How to become one
The most common way of being infected with lycanthropy is by being bitten by a Lycan, in which the infectious saliva can get inside the body, It would take around 3 days for the infection to take hold, one would want to seek the cure if not wanting to become a Lycan, and the bite will stay there as a mark left by the Lycan.

OP
Minomino12

Minomino12

Reaction score
Username
Minomino12
Character Name
Side note: this is my first lore submission, Im fine with this getting denied.

Kaii

Application
Reaction score
Username
DaddyKai
Character Name
Aelrie H.
Discord
Kai#1448
I like the idea, but I think it needs to be expanded upon. Good job though.​

Callum

Event
Reaction score
I believe you should contact a member of the Lore Team in order to flesh out the lore of such. Think where did they come from, who was the first, why are they a thing. Expand further on buffs and weaknesses but most of all don't follow the typical current accepted things - Make something new and interesting. Silver is a boring weakness, perhaps try thinking outside the box

Karim

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Karim__
Discord
Karim#4233
I believe you should contact a member of the Lore Team in order to flesh out the lore of such. Think where did they come from, who was the first, why are they a thing. Expand further on buffs and weaknesses but most of all don't follow the typical current accepted things - Make something new and interesting. Silver is a boring weakness, perhaps try thinking outside the box
Could not have worded it better myself. Callum gave you some good pointers that you could expand on, give lycanthropy more depth.
For starters, I personally would suggest going with wolfsbane instead of silver for the weakness. If you need help dilating on any of the ideas Callum gave, feel free to hit me up on discord Karim#4233

OP
Minomino12

Minomino12

Reaction score
Username
Minomino12
Character Name
The Lycans
ww Image.jpg
The Lycans; a formidable type of creature in hiding after being cast out from society in the early ages, Born from the bite of a rabid Dire Wolf, hiding deep in the forests, their main weapon are their claws and their infectious fangs. Some may have already come back as they found how to live like us while not haunted by the full moon when the transform into a beast. The Leader in the old ages was an elder, one of the first Lycans to exist; Her name was Sariah Serianir. The Lycans are only a true threat during the full moon when they transform into a wolf like body and they forget who they are for the duration of the transformation. One can easily identify a Lycan when it is in beast form by their furry bodies and wolflike head and tail, the process of transformation is very painful but towards the end of the process the person is more beast than human and can take the pain. By VERY RARE occasion though the lycanthropy can remember fragments of its human memory such as his/her name and a few faces. After returning to human form the person has no recollection of his/her activities in beast form.
Abilities
1. Supernatural Speed and Agility
2. Rapid Regeneration of Non-silver inflicted wounds
3. Enhanced Senses including Sight, Smell, and Hearing
4. Night Vision
5. ??? [This spot was left bare]
Weaknesses
1. Wolfsbane, The scent of the flower can be used as a barrier for lycans in beast form and in human form as an allergy. The generic flower has a pollen that is only sensitive for wolves but does nothing to humans.
2. Decapitation, Decapitation is one of the only ways one can kill a Lycan while in beast form.
3. ??? [Here the lore would be to damaged to read]
4. ??? [This section was torn off]
How to become one
The most common way of being infected with lycanthropy is by being bitten by a Lycan, in which the infectious saliva can get inside the body, It would take around 3 days for the infection to take hold, one would want to seek the cure if not wanting to become a Lycan, and the bite will stay there as a mark left by the Lycan.

OP
Minomino12

Minomino12

Reaction score
Username
Minomino12
Character Name
Here is my second draft. How is it?

Callum

Event
Reaction score
Second one is much better yes! :) Now the next step would be going to a Lore Team member and telling them the FULL lore, without those removed sections so they can review it. Though a quick thing I recommend is changing how people turn into one. Perhaps make it so they have to do trials for the Elder in order to be bitten or something - As just biting makes it easily obtained and perhaps spread when it shouldn't be.

OP
Minomino12

Minomino12

Reaction score
Username
Minomino12
Character Name
Thanks. I'll work on it.

AGiantPie

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
LT is going to write our own version of werewolves. Thank you for the idea.

Kotuhi

Reaction score
Username
Kotuhi
Character Name
Harikoa
Discord
Matt [Kotuhi]#4917
Can I suggest multiple animal forms/ not the traditional route for their appearance. I look forward to the Vampire v Werebeast Thunder Dome events..

OP
Minomino12

Minomino12

Reaction score
Username
Minomino12
Character Name
OK. It was kind of hard to make the lore so thanks for lifting it off my shoulders.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
Nice opinion, just one tiny problem with it though. Inspecting your post, it looks like your opinion is different from mine. Let me tell you something. I am the baseline for opinions, any opinion I hold is objectively correct. And as a result any other opinion are wrong. Guess what? You happen to hold a wrong one. I hope you know that your opinion is now illegal, and I have contacted the FBI, CIA, NSA, the Navy Seals, the Secret Service, and your mom. You'll be sorry you ever shared your opinions, by the time you're reading this, you'll be done for. Nature will punish you, humanity will punish you, supernatural beings will punish you, space will punish you. We decided that, just to make sure we'll nuke your house from orbit, so there's no chance you can run away. Everyone will know you will die. It's a small price to pay to remove your wrong opinion from this world.
4CD
give me 666 rep and i will become an cat girl farmer for ONE day in game
Looking for moderators :D
4CD
JRISUFUAIFIEIDH shizai really strikes again PLS

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllSmilez